Ch 10

The cool crisp night was perfect for their mission. Iblis and Astaroth snuck through the quiet night and slipped through the trees silently, the frigid temperatures bit at the tips of their noses and it softened and lightened their cheeks.

They perched at the tree outside and peered into the window at the sleeping Neko who was shining in the moonlight. Their warm breaths vaporized in the cool night air creating puffs of foggy smoke.

"Our brothers have kept Rin to themselves for too long, besides the prince belongs in Gehenna," Iblis purred staring down at the prince.

He had an angelic look to him when asleep, the way the silver moonlight sparkled down on him made his skin shimmer, and the soft orange glow of Yukio's lamp only added to his peaceful aura, and it was the demon's main problem, Yukio was a light sleeper and was trained to take out all kinds of demons, they had to get rin out of the room without altering Yukio because if they altered Yukio their mission would quickly go south.

Samael would be quickly notified before they could even get Rin to Gehenna and the punishment for attempting to snag his mate would be extreme, to say the least. Lucifer wouldn't be any more pleased, he would furious enough that they broke into his facility regardless of the damage. 

"How are you feeling Rin?" Yukio asks with a yawn as he stretches, moving his seat closer to Rin. 

This was his first time visiting his brother in the facility. 

It was the cleanest place he had ever seen Rin live in. 

"Better, I wish this heat would just go away," Rin whined.

"I can call Mephisto and tell him you have started heat," Yukio suggests.

"No, that's fine. I have ways to take care of it." Rin laughed, patting away the small beads of sweat on his face. 

"I can refill your cup with ice," Yukio suggested softly.

Rin nodded. "Thank you."

"I will be right back don't go anywhere," Yukio says softly ruffling Rin's hair.

He made sure to exist quickly so as to not set off another headache, then the demon kings snuck in taking their window of opportunity. Rin shifted softly in bed and yawned softly closing his eyes once again, his back was to the light but the differences in light could bother him. So he had his eyes closed trying his best to drift off to sleep.

His heat managed to come back just to bite him. It wasn't uncommon for this to happen. His low immune system didn't help in discourage the heat either. With the heat burning into his mind he didn't notice the soft footsteps moving towards his fluffy chair, he did not notice the door creaking open. He didn't flinch when Yukio cocked his gun and pointed it at the kings.

"I had a bad feeling about leaving Rin alone I knew someone was watching him, so step away before I destroy those hosts of yours," Yukio growls holding a phone in his other hand as he kept the gun on the demon king.

Iblis and Ashtaroth snarled at the idea, but their attack was foiled. With a flash of light, Lucifer appeared in front of Rin separating him from the other demon kings.

"You have a rather large amount of explaining to do," he growled his claws ripping through his gloves as his Alpha instincts kicked in.

"I will be back in a moment," Lucifer purred darkly glaring at the demons who didn't belong. 

Their escorted walk out of the building was a quick one. 

"You are both barred from the facility henceforth. If I cannot trust you enter and respect the rules, then I cannot trust you with Rin" Lucifer growled driving his point through them like a heated knife through butter.

"You can't keep him all to yourself forever Samael and you know it," Iblis snaps back only getting herself and Astaroth in more trouble.

___

From the distance Rin heard some guttural snarling before the air went silent, leaving him in a startled state.

"Are you feeling better Rin?" Yukio asked as Rin picked through his ice cup. Rin nodded softly.

"The intruders have been dealt with," Lucifer announces as he enteres the room, directing his statement toward Rin.

"So where are Iblis and Astaroth?" Rin yawned softly.

"Somewhere they won't be able to bother you anymore," Lucifer purrs happily ruffling the Neko's hair. 

"Hello, Otouto." Amaimon says as he walked into the room, and sat on the armrest of Rin's chair, entirely disregarding Yukio's presence. "any plans for today?"

"No," Rin muttered, nuslign his head aginst Amaimon's arm. 

"As long as the other kings don't tear this place apart," Yukio muttered, setting his gun back in its holster. 

"Our siblings will not be an issue any longer."

"They aren't the problem." Amaimon says, leaning into Rin's affection. "Father was the one who sent Astaorth and Iblis to take Rin to Gehenna."

"Why would Satan want Rin?" Yukio asked, crossing his legs. 

"Father's motivations are unknown, even to us."

"Well, he's not going to Gehenna. It is safest for him here, there are more accommodations for him, and no demons will try and rip him apart."

"You can't stop Father, only delay him." Amaimon rebutted. 

"While I agree with Yukio, there is only so much we can deny father before he finds his own way to get what he wants."