She's Mine! (Yuri Ending)

"Yuri." Y/n called gently. "I choose Yuri."

Claude stepped back, patting Yuri on the back as he walked off. "Take care of her. Or else." He threatened quietly.

"I don't think I can find it in my heart to hurt her." Yuri admitted softly, smiling at Claude.

Claude smiled sadly and continued to walk off. "Yeah, I don't think you could."

"... Me?" Yuri asked after Claude turned the corner, taking a few steps forward and cupping Y/n's face in his hand and placing his free hand on her hip.

"Yes, you." She giggled, putting her hand on top of his. "Are you surprised that I picked you or something?"

"A little." He admitted, pushing hair out of Y/n's eyes. "Goddess, you're beautiful." He muttered, leaning in closer and pressing a kiss to her lips.

Y/n melted into it, smiling softly. "I've liked you for a while, Yuri." She whispered after the two pulled away.

"I've liked you from the moment our eyes crossed." Yuri said gently. "You're absolutely perfect in every way..."

"You're making me blush." Y/n protested, looking away.

"You're adorable." Yuri continued, pressing a kiss to her now-exposed neck. Y/n yelped and turned her head back to him.

"You just never stop flirting, do you?"

"I like teasing you far to much to stop now." He laughed, smiling.

Y/n's heart skipped a beat. "Now you're doing it on purpose." She pouted.

"Mmm. Maybe." Yuri hummed, kissing her forehead. "Want to go get tea?"

"Sounds lovely."