She's Mine! (Claude Ending)

"Claude," Y/n breathed. "I choose Claude."

"Yes!" Claude shouted, pumping his fist into the air. He picked Y/n up and spun her around, smiling like a complete idiot. Y/n laughed freely, beaming at the sight of Claude being so happy.

He set her down, pressing a kiss to her forehead and taking her hands in his, kissing them as well.

Y/n turned to Yuri after a few minutes. "I'm sorry." She said sadly, dropping Claude's hands and giving Yuri a gentle hug. "You'll find someone, soon. I promise."

Yuri tried for a smile. "Thank you, Y/n." He looked at Claude. "Take care of her, you little twerp."

Claude nodded. "Of course, purple-haired freak." He joked lightly.

Y/n broke free of the hug and walked back over to Claude, who kissed her nose. "N/n," He cooed, pressing a loving kiss to her lips. "You're beautiful." He kept muttered compliments as he kissed all over her face and neck, smiling.

Y/n smiled, happy with her choice.

Yuri walked off sadly, running a hand through his hair.

She made her choice. And she didn't choose you.

And that's okay. As long as Y/n is happy with Claude, I'm happy for her.

And Y/n was happy with her choice, though she was upset about how sad Yuri had looked. She had always liked Claude, which made her feel guilty.

But for right now, she was happy with the guy she liked.

And that was enough.

Claude pressed a kiss to her hand and picked her up bridal-style.

"Let's go prank Seteth!" He suggested.

"I couldn't think of a better first date." Y/n giggled. "Onwards!"

Hilda elbowed Marianne in the ribs gently. "No one is going to survive being at this academy with them together." She muttered, laughing.