Fucking shrugs.

"I won't ask again, dime a la mierda ahora." I growl, feeling my blood start to boil at her carelessness.

She throws a lazy smile in my direction, "No es tu problema, no es tu negocio." She pauses before opening her pretty little mouth again, "Now fuck off." She starts walking off but I quickly grabbed her by her arm, pinning her up against the wall as gently as I could, not wanting to cause any more harm.

"Listen to me, Angel." I start off, "I know you're fucking pissed at me and you have every right to be but I need you to tell me who hurt you?" I ask, trying to read her blank face as I move the curl away from her eye. "Ya no estás a salvo, you have fucking bruises on you, it looks like someone tried to strangle you to death." I breath out, wincing as I look at the marks for the hundredth time. "Don't fuck with me right now. Tell me." Wrapping my hand around her jaw as she moves her gaze away from me.

"¿Quién diablos crees que eres? You aren't my fucking father and sure as hell don't tell me what the fuck to do. Get that through your fucking head. You left Lucio, not me so you don't get to tell me what's right and what's wrong anymore. ¿Entiendes pendejo?" She snaps, finally showing an emotion. Her brown eyes growing darker, fire burning in her pretty arises.

I gulp painfully, my voice softer now, "I know, I know. Trust me I know." I look at her, really look at her, "And I don't want to be that person but I won't sit here and let you let someone else hurt you." She shoves me away before backhanding me in the process.

Damn. That hurt.

I almost wanted her to do it again.

"Don't touch me." She hisses. "You just got back so let me educate you a bit." This time she's the one shoving me up against the wall. Harshly. Repeating my exact actions as she grips my jaw. Painfully. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't turned on, "I don't need a man to take care of me, least of all you. Things have changed around here chico. I'm no damsel and I'm sure as hell not no fucking distress so stay the fuck away from me." Her grip softens as she brushes her fingers against my jaw, "I'm no angel. Not anymore." She shoves my head.  Hard. I almost hit the wall pavement while watching her walk off.

Shit. That was hot.

-

"So basically everyone hates you?" Kaio concludes.

I sulk,"Yeah."

"Shit. I'm sorry man." He grimaces, his face covered in guilt as he stares back at me. "I shouldn't have brought you with me four year's ago." He did this alot. He wallowed in his own guilt and apologized for it. None of this was Kaio's fault. He didn't force me in the car with him for years ago. He begged me to stay with my family but I just couldn't. I couldn't watch Kaio leave alone, not when his life was on the line.

Yeah I left my family behind but they were safe. Kaio wasn't. Kaio needed help and I wanted to be the one to help him. He and his sisters needed someone. That's what I did. I tried to protect everyone, save everyone. I couldn't help it and I didn't regret it. Even if it was hard for me right now, I would never regret it because Kaio and his sisters were alive and breathing, that was enough for me.

"Stop apologizing to me. It's not your fucking fault." I growl at him but he doesn't even bother listening.

"It is Lucio. I shouldn't have brought you with me...." He argues, "What type of best friend am I? I let you leave your family to protect mine." His jaw tightens as the words leave his mouth, "Fuck. I'm so selfish."