Birthday Party Ideas + DIYs

Winter

~ During the winter it can be fun to go sledding on a nearby hill, you can go skating or skiing if all of your friends knows how.

~ You and your friends can hang outside, having snow fights (you are never too old for this :P)  and just enjoy yourself without any electronics and then go in to have some hot coco. (View my previous chapter to help spice them up a bit)

Coco Maker. You'll need a hot glue gun, 3 reasonable sized jars, coco powder, mini marshmallows and the third one can be something else that you would like to place in your hot chocolate. For example peppermint candy or Nutella... Something along those lines. Fill the jars up with each of those things then put hot glue in the centre of one of the jar's lids and then stick the bottom of the second jar on top of it and do the same with the third one. It helps keep them organized and then you can turn it into a snowman or just decorate it however you like.

Spring

~ Have a picnic outdoors or even a BBQ. Use pastel colours like lavender, pink, pale green and yellow for main party decorations like ballonns, streamers and table covers. A good organizing snack idea would be to take a clean, new purchased watering can and cut the part where the water is supposed to come out of and then fill it up with popcorn, candy or any other snacks! It's spring theme and I think it would be so unique, original and cute to have!

Cake Bark Batter. You will need - 1 cup of chocolate chips, 1 1/2 cups of white chocolate chips, 2 tbsp of dry yellow cake mix and sprinkles. First prepare a baking sheet with alluminum or waxed paper. Now you want to put the chocolate chips in a microwavable bowl and heat it up until it is fully melted- stir every 30 seconds to stop it from over heating.

Once done with that, pour it onto the tray evenly so it's not that thick- you will be pouring a second layer over it afterwards- then place it in the fridge to let it set while you prepare the white chocolate. Now you want to do the same with the white chocolate but afterwards poor in a little bit of the yellow cake mix to your desire (try putting a little each time and then build it up to a stronger taste to not make a mistake of adding too much) mix it until their are no air bubbles in it and let it cool until it is barely even warm.

After the chocolate layer is set, remove it from the fridge and place a even layer of the white chocolate on top of it, smooth it out then place the sprinkles over top of it. As it cools off press lightly on to it for it to stay to the white chocolate. Place the tray back into the fridge for about 20 minutes or until it is totally set and then cut it into small even little squares (or better yet use clean hands to break it!)

Summer.

~ Who can say no to a pool party!

~ Something even better might be having it at night, get glow sticks and then place them all over the yard and - if you're allowed- in the pool! Take a water ballon, place a glow stick on the inside them put it in a stocking which you can hang in a tree or on your ceiling. You can also place glow sticks in a water bottle and go bowling with them or use it to decorate your backyard or house or anything.

Autumn.

~ What's a better way to have a party during Autumn then not have a halloween party?

Get a clear glass and make some green koolaid. Take white chocolate and melt it in the microwave but after every 30 seconds stir it so it won't over heat. When fully melted let it cool off until you are able to hold it without burning yourself and roll it into a ball, place it on some wax paper for it to dry and then take a edible black marker and draw eyes on it, or you can melt dark chocolate and place a small spoon of it for the eye.                                                                                

QOTD: Would you guys like me to dedicate the chapters to you, the one you have requested? Also the next chapter will be a life tips one so any request or idea of what kind you would want? So it would have a theme to it like my last one.

Comment 'ily' if I have helped!

Don't forget to vote!

Instagram :// Vickn31

Twitter :// V_Nguyen05