BTS: Being Prepared For High School

~ Be organized & prepared. Make sure you aren't one of those people to put off all of your homework to last minute and expect your teacher to give you an A. Make sure you study when it comes to an exam or a test, even if you think you have nothing else to study for.

~ Don't be afraid to join a club or activity. Be true to yourself and others. Don't join an activity that you know you will dread doing just because one of your friends are doing it. It's also a great way to make new friends because you will be forced to speak to one another.

~ Stay on top of everything. If you have missed a day of school make sure you ask your teacher or a classmate for everything you've missed because in high school the teachers won't chase after you if you forget to hand in a project or if you haven't gotten an assignment.

~ Know your way around. You are going to a new school with 3 other different grades so be sure to know your way around to make sure you won't be late to class. Once you get your schedule -and hopefully a map of your school- be sure to memorize it so you can get there on time. If anything make a friend in your class and you can walk with eachother there.

Be yourself! Popularity isn't everything in high school. Popularity will surely not let you pass your exams or homework. Don't be someone your not just to impress someone. They should like you for you.

QOTD: What are you most looking forward towards going to school?

Comment 'ily'  if I have helped!