Songs that Make Men go Mad

Mulai dari awal

Black Ink: "KLOON SNAPPERS! WE JUST FISHED UP AND ATE KLOON SNAPPERS! AND NOW THE SHIP IS CURSED!"

Y/n: "Oh Great! That just sounds Fantastic! Not like I'm dealing with enough problems."

Y/n said sarcastically before he tossed the cephalopod off of him and sat down on the side of the boat with an annoyed look on his face.

Percedal: "Ah! It's fine! We're already experts in dealing with Cursed Boats. This can't be as bad as an Albatrocious!"

Y/n: "Yeah, but back then I wasn't being Hunted down by my own Kind..."

Elaine: "D-Did I miss something..."

Y/n: "When we were going to an Island that shall not be Name-"

Yugo: "Oma Islan-?"

Y/n: "AN ISLAND THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED! Percy here angered an Albatrocious while I was asleep under the deck. Then we encounter a giant storm and crashed. But now, we're Cursed with Badluck, plus apparently I've become a danger to Mankind and am now being hunted by every single member of my own Race..."

Elaine: "Wow, you guys sure do get in a lot of trouble."

Y/n: "A lot is an understatement..."

Percrdal: "HAHAHAHA! Hey Yugo, do you see how scared they are?"

Amalia: "You Iops! You're gonna bring us bad luck again!"

Ruel: "You can talk, a woman on a ship is already bad luck and there are 4 of you!"

Y/n looked back and fourth between then men and woman of the group before he let out a heavy sigh. He then lifted the floor board that he had came out of before and started going down it again.

Y/n: "Hey, can someone wake me up when we crash again? Thanks."

*SLAM!*

Y/n then closed himself into the ship's haul as they group continued to argue with themselves. When suddenly, a giant wave made the boat go up into the air before it came back down. Everyone then turned, only to see a giant wave coming towards the boat.

Percedal: "Uh, everyone knows how to swim right."

The giant wave then quickly began pushing the boat, sending thw whole thing foying as it rode the giant wave.

Elaine: "EVERYONE! GRAB ONTO THE MAST!"

Elaind quickly began to tie everyone down to the mast of the ship as it rode the gigantic wave, when suddenly it was sent flying into the air, only the land with a heavy thud.

Yugo: "Huh... we stopped... Hey Az, can you check where we are?"

The tofu then quickly flew to one side of the ship, only to see a massive drop off of a steep cliff. He then flew back and quickly reported it to Yugo.

Yugo: "And the other side?"

Az then flew off... only to see a less steep but still very steep curved slope on the other side... the ship was ontop of a huge Halfpipe made of land with a giant forest underneath them.