>>> Chapter 14 <<<

When lunch comes, Taehyung and Yoongi wait for Namjoon and Seokjin at the sushi place that they decided to have lunch at.

"Tae tae!!" Seokjin runs to his little brother engulfing him in a tight hug.

"Hi Tae, I'm Namjoon, I've heard so much about you." Namjoon greets Taehyung.

Namjoon is a total stunner, so prim and proper.

"I'm sorry I won't be able to tour you around Tokyo for the next days." Seokjin apologized for being caught up in his job.

"It's okay." Taehyung smiled as he stuffs his mouth with Sashimi.

"But hey, we're going to have the night to hang around and we're going to Okinawa in 3 days!!" Seokjin excitedly reveals.

"Really?!" Taehyung's eyes widened, he has always wanted to see the beautiful beaches of Okinawa.

"But, I hope you don't mind that I'm tagging along?" Namjoon asked Taehyung who quickly shook his head.

"Of course not hyung," Taehyung answered

"I'll book the flights tonight," Namjoon announced.

"Wow, you really won't invite me huh?" Yoongi scoffed playfully.

Seokjin looked at him weirdly, Yoongi is not one to go for holidays, he has gone to all the beautiful and luxurious places in the world, he has seen it all that he would rather stay in and sleep.

"Well, I didn't know you're suddenly feeling 'adventurous' " Seokjin mocks.

"Yah! What's that supposed to mean?" Yoongi shots back.

Taehyung and Namjoon are now laughing at the exchange, Yoongi wraps his arm around Taehyung's shoulder startling the three.

"I'd love to go to Okinawa, what? You're gonna let Tae third wheel you two without company?"

"And don't worry about the flights, we'll take the jet." Yoongi removes his arms from around Taehyung as he continues to eat.

"Jet?" Taehyung's mind is beyond blown away by now.

"He has his own private jet, his parents got him a jet for his 21st birthday," Namjoon explains.

Just how rich is Yoongi? Taehyung thought with wide eyes.

Seokjin shakes his head at his brother with a look of 'don't even try to understand, he really is rich.'

"So what do you have in mind for the next days Tae?" Namjoon asked Seokjin felt guilty that he won't be able to go around in the day.

"I'll probably hang out at home and wait for hyungie then we can go around at night."

"I can take you around in the morning." Yoongi offers.

"You don't have a job or classes?" Taehyung asked feeling stupid as soon as he realized, right, he probably graduated, and well it doesn't look like he needs a job.

"By job you mean annoying me, his parents, and the board members? I think all of us at the company can agree that he needs a couple of days off." Seokjin playfully throws out Yoongi narrowing his eyes at the older guy while Namjoon and Taehyung laugh.

~~~

~ Sushi Lunch 🥰 ~