>>> Chapter 11 <<<

Warning: This chapter includes some sexual content, there will be a warning so you may skip that part if it makes you uncomfortable.

Enjoy!

Jungkook laughed shaking his head at Yugyeom's playful question as he turned around to look for a new bottle of vodka as the current one on his hands ran out.

"What? You didn't miss me?" Yugyeom teased Jungkook further.

Aside from hooking up, Yugyeom actually became Jungkook's friend.

Yugyeom was one of Jungkook's batchmates, they were great friends that somehow turned into a friend with benefits type of relationship.

This however never evolved into anything more than that, especially when Yugyeom left for Shanghai, they simply remained friends.

Jungkook shakes his head still laughing as he turned back around, he then pours another drink for Yugyeom.

"I mean if you're feeling lonely tonight I'm free." Yugyeom offers leaning closer their faces just inches apart.

Jungkook backs away shaking his head with a smirk.

"Nah man, I'm over that," Jungkook tells Yugyeom.

"Over what? Me? We were just hooking up Kook no need to get attached." Yugyeom throws his hands up backing away.

"I meant the constant hookups, different guys or girls every night, I'm over that." Jungkook placed the bottle to the side.

"What?"

"I have a boyfriend now." Jungkook proudly tells Yugyeom whose eyes widen in surprise a smile forming on his face.

"No way!" Yugyeom asked in disbelief.

Jungkook nods with a smile, a proud smile full of happiness.

"Who's this guy that tamed you down? I want to meet him. I need to give him a salute." Yugyeom has known Jungkook for a while and it was a shocker yet seeing Jungkook talk about having a boyfriend with a huge proud smile on his face will tell anyone that Jungkook is truly happy.

"His name's Taehyung, actually he's here..." Jungkook looks around after he spotted Taehyung's previous table empty, with no bags or things on it indicating that he left.

"He was here earlier..." Jungkook trails off still wandering where Taehyung went and when he left, Jungkook just turned his back away for a few seconds, how did he not see Taehyung leave?

"Okay fine, just show me a picture," Yugyeom demands tapping on the bar counter.

"Yugyeom! What are you doing here?" Hoseok greets as soon as he spots Yugyeom by the counter.

The friends said their how are yous as Jungkook shows them pictures of Taehyung.

"Man he's too gorgeous! How'd you get him to date you?" Yugyeom teased Jungkook.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Jungkook raised his brow in offense.

"Through free wifi dude," Hoseok answered laughing

Jungkook glared at the two before proceeding to text Taehyung wondering where he is.

~ "I'm picking you up."

"If you don't want a scene get ready..." ~

" ~