>>> Chapter 5 <<<

"Tae! Jimin!" A voice called from behind making the best friends stop walking in search of who was calling them.

As they turn around, their eyes both landed at that familiar senior student who is now jogging to where they are.

"Bogum hyung!" Tae and Jimin greeted.

"Do you two have plans tonight?" Bogum asked getting straight to the point.

Taehyung and Jimin looked at each other and shrugged.

It's a Friday night and Taehyung and Jimin were never really the party type of student.

They either have movie marathons or Jimin video calls with Chanyeol as for Taehyung, well he's probably busy with Netflix or any romantic series.

That's of course when there are no deadlines. This week, Taehyung finished all of them thanks to Bogum's help.

Taehyung has been hanging out at the cafe and every night Bogum helps him out with his classes.

He also gave Taehyung the notes that he found which Taehyung is extremely thankful for as it is truly a great help.

"Not that I know of," Jimin answered.

"Great! How about we go hang out at the cafe I'll be closing at 9 tonight then we can have dinner nearby? There's a great bar that's just walking distance from the cafe." Bogum invites the two younger boys who in turn smiled nodding in agreement.

"Sure sure, we'd love to, what's the occasion?" Jimin asked.

"Just wanted to take my favorite dongsaengs out for dinner." Bogum shrugs with a smile.

"Jiminie and I will be at the cafe around 7 or 8?" Taehyung replied.

"Alright, see you two later." they both waved bye at Bogum.

~ Dinner and drinks? 🤔👀 ~

 As soon as Bogum finished closing the cafe, the three students started walking with Bogum leading the way

Taehyung's stomach dropped when Bogum leads them to Tiger Flower.