I just...no...no no no (tw: attempted suicide???, and death)

I understand this person could be going through a rough time but this..they're idolizing someone who regretted her decision as soon as she jumped..I hope this person can get help because this really is really disrespectful

For those who don't know, Roro Chan was  a Japanese girl who would do anything for fame

For those who don't know, Roro Chan was a Japanese girl who would do anything for fame. One time even sexualizing herself. She started off as being a fun streamer but slowly started doing risky stuff such as jumping in front of cars etc. suddenly she went on live and recorded her final moments, telling her viewers that she wanted to become a legend. Some were telling her not to jump but an overwhelming amount were telling her she'd be a legend if she had jumped. She recorded her death on live one of the viewers that was on the livestream described her crying on the ground bleeding and she deeply regretted her choice. She was rushed to the hospital where she sadly passed.

The song they were using was dedicated to roro chan. And it's extremely disrespectful of them to say "I want to be Like roro Chan" and then show gacha edits to the song.

She was a real person with feelings who went through terrible things and regretted her decision soon after she jumped. Don't idolize her. There's nothing to idolize.

Rest In Peace rorochan_1999

Ps. All those fucking profiles who put that as their user name and saying "it's just a username" with all my heart, fuck you.