“Nothing?” He scoffs “I bet Chris, Blake and Evan won’t see it as that...”

“No...” I slowly gasp spinning around to him again, “You won’t tell them.....right?” my eyes widen slightly as I stare at my brother, he can’t tell them!...it would just cause unnecessary chaos!

Seth sighs, running a hand through his hair and taking a few steps closer towards me across the floor “ I don’t know...” He murmurs “But why not tell them if as you said it ‘it was nothing’?.....” he asks his eyes narrowing slightly with suspicion...

Shaking my head I answer “Because they would just blow it out of proportion! You know what they’re like....think the worse out of it before they know everything!” I say which is the truth, because they will think the worst...and not listen to me....

At least Seth listens..... I think to myself...he is listening now...

Sighing again, releasing air through his nose in annoyance he doesn’t meet my eye.

“Why?” he suddenly questions

“Huh?”

Raising his head a bit he repeats “Why? Why him?” he repeats looking me in the eye again

Slightly taken back by his question, I stumble over my words....why? why him?...why Noah? What does he mean.....

“I-I...” I stutter, not knowing what words to say....

Seth sighs again, coming closer once more “Why Noah?....out of anyone...why him?” he tilts his head slightly “He’s a player Lexi....with only knowing him in a shot amount of time, it’s obvious...” He says, his tone lowering “I just think you could do better.....” He sighs and starting to back up....

I frown, my eyes on the floor a player?....yea, okay I kinda gathered something like that, as the way he acted...and also with Melanie...but all people act a certain way, it doesn’t actually mean that is their true self....

Shaking my head from my thoughts, I frown at myself...what the hell am I thinking anyway?..why am I sticking up for Noah?......I hate him.....

No....I tell myself..... I don’t because otherwise I wouldn’t have allowed that kiss to happen.... more than once....

Groaning internally I look back up to see Seth at the door, “Just get some rest Lexi.....I’ll see you in the morning...” he says quietly before slipping out the door, shutting it behind him....

I let out a long sigh, before dropping onto my bed, staring up at the dark ceiling...

Oh gosh.....what is going on with my head?

~~

I wake up to the sound of my phone beeping and beeping....causing me to groan and roll over, reaching out blindly for it....

It better be a good reason for waking me up.

Blinking my sleepy eyes, I look to the phone in my hands, to see I have a few new messages.....but I also notice the time and day....

11:00am on a Friday morning.

I get a sudden jolt of fear thinking I’ve slept in and am seriously late for school....but then I remember....we have the day of today...

Oh thank the lord!

Otherwise I would be in serious trouble....

Laying back down against the pillows....I click the messages, to see most are from Abby and Charlie, talking about this Carnival?..or fair is it? ..thing that’s happening tonight....but one message catches my eye.

‘Hey Chipmunk, hope last night went okay ;)......and I guess, I will see you tonight! – Noah xx’

I blink twice looking at the message, a weird warm feeling going on inside as I read it.....why?...it’s nothing special thou, just his usual cheeky self....so why do I get this feeling when reading it?

Shaking my head, I place my phone on the bed side table, before climbing out of bed....which is then when I realise I didn’t change before sleeping last night...I’m still in the same clothes as I was after the shower....

Tugging at the hem of the shirt I’m wearing, Noah’s shirt....I feel another weird warm sensation spreading across my chest.....

Biting my lip, I head towards my chest of draws, passing the window and pull out some clean clothes.....

And not only seconds later, I hear the buzz of my phone go of once again, so I go back over to pick it up.....

A new message...

‘Just getting up?.....Damn, and didn’t change out of those clothes? Wow....lazy much? ;) xxx –Noah ‘

I feel my chest squeeze as I see his name....and a small, tiny smirk tugs at my lips as I read the text...

See, normally this would annoy me, and I would reply with a sarcastic and rude comment....but today....now, I actually feel like I get his humour.....and can actually laugh, knowing it’s banter and not those little annoying comments I thought it was.....

I lift my head up looking out the window, across to the one opposite mine....

And there stood is a shirtless Noah, who’s smirking and gives me an almost sarcastic short wave....

I smirk, shaking my head with a small laugh, looking back to my phone in hand....thinking one thing...

What a cheeky little bugger.....

But...........I like it.

***************

What do you think???

Yeaa...I know...not loads of drama....but there will be! ;)....just hang in there.... :P

Hope this chapter was okay.....a little short I know :/....but there’s lots more to come!....and that’s where it gets more exciting ;)

Thanks for reading! And commenting! It means a lot! :D

COMMENT?!/VOTE?!/FAN?! :D

I’ll upload as soon as I can! :D

THANK YOU!!

I love youuuu!