Chapter 13

NEW CHAPTER! :)

Sorry it's a bit short......just wantedto get it up :)

pic on side of Nathan and Abigail :) --------->

ENJOY!

****************************************************

CHAPTER 13

Art went by...good actually. It wasn’t that bad, but Noah did keep throwing meaningful smirks at me, from what he saw yesterday, making me scowl.

God! I wish he would just forget that....it was so fricken embarrassing!

Infact...the rest of the morning went by......okay. Not great cus I hate school....but it wasn’t bad. And I had more classes with Seth which was good.

But right now...its lunch and I’m heading towards the cafeteria to meet my brothers....

“Hey! Lexi, wait up!” I hear an familiar voice shout from behind me and pause in my tracks and turn around to see the dark brown hair that belongs to Charlie.

A smile pulls up at my lips without me even realising it and I scold myself for doing that

I can’t get to friendly, the voice inside my head says. You don’t want to go down the same road again.

I shake my head, dropping my smile as Charlie runs up to me smiling widely “Hey! Wanna join me for lunch?” She says, her blue eyes twinkling.

I open my mouth to decline but she grabs my arm “Tough! You’re coming anyways!” She grins and pulls me with her the rest of the way to the cafeteria......

“But..but..I can’t...” I start to protest as she pulls me though the doors

“Oh hush! You’re gunna join us for lunch and that’s that” She practically orders, but smiling still and pulls me in the direction of a back table near the windows and my eyes scan the mass of heads in the cafeteria looking for where my brothers are.....

“Guys! Look who’s coming to join us” Charlie’s cheering voice cuts through my scanning and I snap my head back to see us approaching a table where Nathan and Abigail are sat, the two people from my art class...and obviously Charlie’s friends...

They smile at me as Charlie pushes me forward towards the table....

I give a small smile, and before I can even think of running away, Charlie pushes me down into a chair next to Abigail and then she takes the one next to me, Nathan opposite us.

Oh man.....looks like I’m not getting out of this.

I tilt my head up slightly looking over the sea of heads in hopes to see the blonde hair of my twin...the first person to spring to my mind at the current moment in time.

Why am I sat here? Why the heck did the ask me?!

The only reason that springs to my mind is to use me...like all the others...to get to my brothers....

I frown at that...not letting my guard down.....

“Sooo...Lexi? you coming to get that milkshake with us later” Charlie asks turning to me and popping a fry into her mouth and I blink.....

I didn’t even know she had food...

“Oh..um.....I dunno...” I mumble frowning slightly and again glancing around the cafeteria...