Chapter 78

Uploadeed! yay I uplaoded this quick! :)

Wow...even surprised myself!

I was really hoping to gett this story done by the end of the yearr...buttt I really have a feeling it will go over intot eh new year! SO I am aiming to get it done within the first few weeks of the new year! as I will become a little busy over christmass for a few days...it might possibly go over into next year...BUT! that's alright...because then it will be done. and I need to get this book done...aha

I've been doing it for nearly two years! Aha it neeeds to end! :P

Hmm...wondering if I should end it at 80 chapters.....but that seems to quick! unless they will be very long chapters....

Anywaay....hope you enjoy!! tell me what you think! :)

***************

CHAPTER 78

It's been three days

Three days since that awful night.

Three stays of staying in the same place.

Ever since I bumped into Noah....I have stayed coped up in my room, refusing to get out for anything.

As much as I didn't want to be this crying, miserable wreck, I couldn't stop it. As much as I tried to, I couldn't. I would suddenly crumble and retreat back to my room, so I thought it was best to stay in here until I could control myself.

I've had my phone switched off for two days, after getting annoyed from the constant texts and rings I received from him...I couldn't stand it any more.

I didn't want to talk or face anyone. Hiding myself under my covers if anyone came into my room. I stayed locked up in here much like a prisoner. Seth couldn't even get me to talk.

But now, now it's Monday. The start of a three day week at school before we break for Christmas holidays.

Christmas.

That has been the last thing on my mind. Something I have forgotten and it's only a week away. I'm not in the Christmas spirit and especially with decorations going up it just makes me more irritated...as everyone around me seems to be happy.

Why can't I?

Because of Noah ….My thoughts tell me and I glare at the ground as I can't lare at myself. No, no I won't think of him. No. not today.

I tried to avoid being here today, to avoid coming to school by persuading mom that there wasn't much point with only have three days, but she wasn't having it. And practically forced me out of bed and kick my sorry ass to school, telling me it will do me good even though she knows that's not true.

It won't do me good. I bet everyone already knows everything.

How could they not? It involved two people that the whole school knew....and now I'm going to look like a idiot for falling for it all.

Groaning, I rest my head against the window of the car, frowning as the doors slam shut around me and a figure comes to stand in front of mine.

“Come on Lex, you need to get out” Evan says, opening my door and I frown grabbing my bag in my hand as he nearly just about drags me from the car.