Chapter 63

NEW CHAPTER!

YES...I uploaded! So sorrrrry! but here you finally go!

This seems rushed to me, hopefully it's long ish....but I'm soo tired soo was kinda quickly finishing.....

Yeaa...but Hope it's good! you've waited long enough :)

Ah....and....also in america...do you say gas for petrol?...or something else? :P ot really sure so just gunna use anything :) but let me know and I'll change it later if it's wrong :)

ENJOY!!

CHAPTER 63

*********

“No, no, no no!” I mumble, my voice getting louder with each word as I shake my head in disbelief...

“No, no! This cannot be happening!” I shove Noah in the back frustrated “Noah! I need to get home!” I shout urgently, reaching up to unbuckle the strap of my helmet as I start to tug it off....

“Whoa, whoa..calm down...” He speaks up as I pull of the helmet, shaking my hair free and holding it in my lap while throwing a harsh glare towards the back of his head..

“Calm down?! Don't tell me what to do” I practically growl at him with a scoff, shaking my head as I look around the deserted, dusty road with dry looking trees and bushes dotted around the place...

“Well....there's no need to get so worked up...” I can sense him rolling his eyes “We're out of gas, it's not like someone died....”

Glaring at his head more, I hold back the urge to hit him and instead just give him daggers “I need to get home Noah!...Tom is waiting for me..I can't let him down, I promised him I'll take him to the fair.....”I trail off, dragging a hand frustratedly through my hair, before flopping back down to my lap by the helmet..

“Please....” I sigh, closing my eyes and resting my forehead against his back “Please Noah...please tell me you have an emergency stash of fuel somewhere...”I groan...

I feel and hear him chuckle, “An emergency stash?” He scoffs “your making me sound like I do drugs or something...”

I slap his back “Noah!” I stress lifting my head, not in the mood for his stupid jokes and comments..

“Alright, alright...” he chuckles, tilting his head to the side, glancing over it to me... “I don't have an 'emergency stash'...” I let out a groan of frustration and annoyance, shoving him from behind, as I don't miss the amusement laced in his voice when he said that last part, thinking it's hilarious at how I worded my previous sentence...

“Great!..just great!” I snap, lifting my leg up and swinging it over the side of the bike “I can't believe you would let this happen!” I slide of the bike, my shoes crunching the small stones and dust on the track that I wouldn't even call a road..

“Don't you ever check the fuel level!?” I scoff, pushing his shoulder to show my annoyance...

“God Noah!” I groan, once again shoving him in anger “Your such an idiot!”

“Hey, hey!” Noah cuts in turning his head towards me a frown forming on his face “First, stop hitting me and insulting my intelligence , because that is annoying. Second stop blaming me...it's not my fault-” He starts to make an exscuse but I cut him off..

“Not your fault?!” I scoff, crossing my arms “It's your bike Noah!” I shout, roughly shoving the helmet into his arms “It's your bike!”