A frown forms on Noah’s face and he stands up straighter, at least two inches taller than Seth, but you could hardly tell...

“Dude, come on! Chill out....” His eyes glance towards me, as well as his hand raising to touch my arm “Lexi-“ he gets cut off again from another low growl coming from Seth...and he reaches out nad jerks me towards him...

“Get the hell away from her....”

My eyes widen and I snap my head towards my twin “Seth!” I shout, yanking my arm out of his grip, kinda in disbelief at how’s he’s acting....how he’s speaking to Noah..

His eyes glance down at me briefly, still with that harsh look in them, causing me to gulp, my mouth running dry...

“What the hell is wrong with you?!” I shout at him angrily, stepping back slightly, looking at him with what I know is a hurt look in my eyes “What are you doing?!”

But before he can answer...another familiar voice interrupts us....which is just going to make things ten times worse.....

“Seth?...Lex?...are you guys okay...?”

Slowly turning my head, I come to see Chris walking towards us with a frown on his face, obviously confused....and then he spots Noah...

“What’s going on here?” He asks, still with curiosity in his voice, but also it sounds a little bit more firm....

I swallow nervously, my eyes darting between Noah and my twin, not knowing what to do....before they settle on Seth...

And I plead with him with my eyes, to not say anything.....not now, not to Chris...because god knows what will happen then....

I see Seth unclench his fist, which seems to be a struggle, and I see him force his shoulders to relax...

“Nothing...” He finally says and I quietly breathe a sigh of relief “Nothing’s going on...we’re just about to leave actually...” he says eyeing me and I quickly nod, flashing Chris a quick smile and swallowing again...

Chris raises an eyebrow “Right....okay...” He says, sounding still a bit suspicious... “Well come on then, I’m heading back too...” He says standing aside for us to come...

I nod my head stiffly....blinking and take a step forward, turning my head and catching the eye of those brown ones, for a short moment...before I get pulled away...from the hand of my twin....

“We’ll talk later...” He murmurs quickly to me as I get lead back towards the house, Chris in front of us...

I bit my lip and nod slightly, I’m not looking forward to this....

~

“Well?!” Seth snaps as soon as we’re alone up stairs in my room....

I let out a long irritate sigh as I walk towards my bed

“It was nothing Seth!..Can’t you just leave it!?” I ask exasperated, dropping my arms to my side before turning around....

Seth gives me a glare from the other side of the room “No, no I can’t!” He snaps in reply “You we’re just snogging the face off of Noah! Noah Dean!”

I glare back at him, crossing my arms and shaking my head “It was hardly that...” I mutter, referring to his word ‘snogging’.....it was nothing like that....

Seth scoffs “Not from what I saw....”

I roll my eyes at him, okay he’s exaggerating now “It was nothing like that Seth!” my voice grows louder with more annoyance I feel “It was nothing like that! So stop making a deal out of nothing!” I turn away from him going over to my draws...