Turn the lights off (BakuDeku)

Deku POV

Kacchan and I have been dating for two months now. Things have got way better between us and i am really happy about this but the last week he seems a bit weird. When i got up this morning i got a text from him.

Bakugo: Hey nerd

Bakugo: Come to ma place this afternoon at 7

Midoriya: Oh, hi Kacchan!

Midoriya: Why , did something happen?

Bakugo: Because i fucking said so , quit asking!!

Midoriya: Fine, i will be there on time

Bakugo: Good...

I wonder what's wrong with Kachan. He didn't came at school this morning either, i was just sitting on my desk staring at the empty chair in front of me that Kacchan is sitting every morning. I feel so lonely and curious now. I can't wait till afternoon.

              ----------Time skip--------

It's afternoon now and i am heading to Kacchan's place .I am so nervous! What if he wants to break up with me? What if something is wrong? I froze as I stood outside the door of the house. I blew out and i was about to ring the bell but saw that the door was half open. I pushed it and went inside. All the light's were off so it was dark.

M(idoriya): K-Kacchan? 

The door closed suddenly. I turned back surprised but before I could do anything two hands pushed me against the wall.

B(akugo): Hey Deku ~

M: Kacchan is that you ?!

B: Huh ?Why were you expecting someone else ? he laughed

Before i get to answer he kissed me. I kissed him back, even if i didn't wanted to kiss him he is way stronger than me i wouldn't be able to pull him away. He kept on kissing me while he put his hand under my shirt .

M: K-Kaccha-  he stoped me by putting his finger on my mouth.

B: Ssss... Just shut up and let me fuck you Deku , he said with a serious look on his red and pink face. I wonder if my face is looking like that too right now...

M: A-And w-what about... your mother...  i managed to say .

B: The old hag isn't here and she won't be back till morning so the house is all ours...  he said and his voice got sensual. 

I blushed and i was sure that now my cheeks were as red as a tomato. I didn't knew what to say. If i let this happen , it will be my first time. Actually our first time. He kissed me again faster this time. I couldn't resist, i kissed him back. I guess that that's it, i gave in completely now.

He put his hands through my t-shirt and stroked my chest. He took my shirt off and started sucking and biting my neck and shoulders leaving purple marks and love bites all over. I left a soft moan as i liked it more than imagined.  He smirked and lifted me up in the air carrying me to the couch.

He put me down and sat on top of me. I looked at him with my full red face and eyes wide open full of innocence. He looked back at me as he took of his own shirt. He looked at me with that look, that look full of hunger, like he was a hungry tiger and i was just a little animal that he was about to eat up.

He licked and bite his lips and then kissed me again. I could feel his tongue fighting against mine in a rhythm that drove me crazy. He putted his hands inside my pants and then took it off .The same did with his own pants too. He kept on kissing me as he took off my boxers too. I gathered a little as I felt shy.

Β:Don't be shy Deku, he said and putted two fingers in my mouth. Suck them up, he said .

I did as he said and he took them off when they were full covered with saliva. I looked at him a bit confused wandering what was going to do with these. But i soon got my answer when he slowly thrusted then inside me .I moaned, louder this time.

M:K-Kacchan !! i moaned out as he kept on thrusted them in and out.

Soon i got used to them. He took them out and looked at me.

B: Look at you , you look like a motherfucking baby. Let's see how innocent you are gonna look now. He said while grabing my wet and red face.

He took of his boxers, making us both naked now. Without hesitation he thrusted quickly inside me. I lifted my back up while letting a loud moan out.

M: Ah , K-Kacchan wait~! He quickly kissed me while he kept on thrusting inside me. I was moaning loud among the kiss. Soon i got used to it and i started liking it so badly. At some point i felt that he hit a good spot.

M: Aah, K-Kacchaah! There, there~! i moaned out loudly.

B: So there it is... he smiled and started thrusting faster and harder than before on that specific spot.

M: Aaah~Kacchaaan~! i moaned as i felt something weird on my stomach .

M: Mmmaah~I think that i am gonnaaa...

B: Me too Deku ! Said Kacchan and he started moving faster. My loud moans and Kacchan's groans were heard throughout the house. With a fast throust we both came. Kacchan fell next to me tired and we were both trying to catch our breaths.

B:Hey, shitty nerd you ok ? asked Bakugo heavy breathing.

M: Yeah ... i answered while looking flustered. I looked at him and smiled. I gave him a kiss and we cuddled for a while . After we cleaned the mess that we had coused.

M: Hey Kacchan. Can i ... stay the night over ? i asked

B: Yeah, i don't see why not ... I smiled happily and followed him upstairs .This was the best night of my life ...

---------------------------------------------

Well this came out a bit bigger than i thought ... Let me know if you want me to write an oneshot about your OTP , just fill free to tell me ! See ya on the next one !

xxx

1065 worlds