A heart colder than ice(Victuuri)

-This one was suggested by -RELXNTLESS-. Thank you so much for reading my work, i really work hard to improve and you are giving me great motivation! I hope you enjoy!! ^~^

(Victor might sound a bit obsessed here, but it's part of the plot)

Yuuri POV

V(ictor): Yuuri no, this move needs more energy! said Victor from the other side of the rink.

Y(uuri): Oh-Ok sorry. i said and went back on the middle of the rink to repet the move again.

Things have become kinda weird between us lately. I recently discovered that i have a real crush on him and that i dont just idolize him. I want to do stuff with him that... couples do. I know that i have zero chances with him but still. This is something that i decided with my heart not my mind. Even if i know that for him i am just a apprentice i still can't help it. I love him and i want him near me. Every time that i see his face, his smile, every time that he strokes my hand and pats my head i can feel my heartbeat racing so loud that i am afraid that he will notice.

V: Lets have a break, ok? He said as he looked a bit disapointed.

Y: O-Ok... i said as i left the rink and sat down to the bench. He came and sat right next to me.

V: Yuuri, is everything ok? he said as he sounded kinda sad with his eyes looking at the floor.

Y: What do you mean, everything is totally fine!, i said nervously.

V: Yuuri the last weeks you look really distracted, something is bothering you. he said and sounded really serious, still looking down.

Y: No, i mean... i am fine. i said again avoiding to answer

V: Could it be... that you are in love? he said and looked straight in my eyes. I could feel his stare stabing me, like he was looking right intoo my soul.

Y: Me... i... no, i mean...aaah, i tryed to speak but no words were coming out of my mouth. I was never expecting to be asked this question, espetially from Victor. I was so socked that i didnt know what to do or say.

V: I knew it, he said and stood up.

Y: Victor?

Victor POV

I knew it. That look on his face everyone would notice. I cant belive it, my Yuuri has a crush on someone else... And i didn't even have enough time, now his heart belongs to someone else... I stood up and terned my back to him. By bangs were covering my eyes making my vision difficult. I felt my eyes fill with tears, i didnt want to cry infront of him.

V:Today's practice is over you can go home , i said but my voice betrayed me.

Y: Victor !? he stood up and came near me bearfoot.

Y: Victor, what are you so upset about?! he said and pulled me arm.

V: Who is it Yuuri!?! i said and looked at him. Tears were running down my cheeks nonstop. I have feelings for Yuuri from the first time i met him. I cant even think about Yuuri in someone else's arms.

Y: W-What?? V-Victror, why are you asking me that?? he said nervously

V: Yuri i can't, just go home, i will see you tomorrow. I said and i tryed to walk out but he pulled my arm again. I immediately pulled him and blocked him against the wall (oh, to be Yuuri, am i right?). He gave me a confused but flustered look.

Y: V-Victor, w-what... he said and looked at me as his cheeks turned every shade of pink.

V: I was about to let it slide, but it lookes like you wanna talk about it. i said angrily. He just gave me a confused and lost look.

☆Yaoi smutshots ~ (mostly BNHA) - ( read on your own risk )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें