5- #74 Welcome to Totsuki

Start from the beginning

“Today's menu item is boeuf bouguignon.” Chapelle-sensei started.

I mentally cried when I saw that I was alone. Like, hey I know I'm not from this world but why won't you give me a partner?

The screen popped up showing what ingredients I needed. I grabbed everything I needed and started doing the procedures.

{Mission: Save Yukihira Soma and Tadakoro Megumi’s back!}

A red with blue screen popped out. Uh? Do I have some reward or what?

{Reward: New Enemies! :>}

What the freak?

I sighed and approached Megumi. “Don't worry, everything will go smoothly.” I whispered to her which made her calm down. She smiled at me.

“Thank you, Yamaguchi-san.” she said. Ohmy!! I gotta protect this cinnamon roll. I smiled and went back to cooking.

--- TimeSkip Brought to you by Yours Truly's Boeuf Bouguignon ---

Then what I expected happened. The two guys were smirking as they watch Soma glare at them and Megumi was beginning to panic.

I was done with my dish. I took my dish and walked towards Chapelle-sensei, but I stopped at Soma and Megumi's station and gave Soma a jar of honey.

He looked at me confused, but later on, smiled and called Megumi to assist him.

{Mission Complete! Reward is being collected…}

No! I don’t want your reward!!’

{Reward will be received in 5 minutes…}

What? I told you I don’t want it!’

The screen didn’t pop again so I decided to serve my dish.

“Yamaguchi (Reader).” I announced and placed the plate in front of Chapelle-sensei.

“I believe you worked alone? Yamaguchi-san.” He asked, so I nodded. Does he really need to rub that I'm alone? “It's very tender.” he stated then took a bite. He paused for a while then tears went down from his eyes.

“Ohmygod! Sensei are you alright? Err.. What should I do?” I said panicking, oh no I made him cry… Shit... But then he smiled.

“Pardon me for my impoliteness.” He said as he puts his knife and fork down. “I just remembered a very pleasant memory when I ate your dish.” he said.

'She made Chapelle-sensei cry with tears of joy.' the murmurs erupted.

“Your dish deserves an A rating Yamaguchi-san.” I smiled and said thank you. I walked towards the guys who put salt in Soma and Megumi's dish.

I tapped both of their shoulders and said, “Be careful.” then proceeded to my work area to clean.

“Evaluation, please!” Soma announced which made me grin. After Sensei took a bite on their dish he smiled too.

I smelled the guys' pot was burning which made me grin wider. I whistled and said, “Woah, Karma's doing his job fine.” as I watched them panicking.

I leaned on my counter and gave them a threatening stare. “Totsuki doesn't need brats like you.” I said then they glared at me.

“What? Are you angry?” I asked then smirked when he grabbed my collar.