"Ow! okay, okay, I'm sorry." Cole chuckles stepping back to make a room between their almost touching bodies. Elaine give a last glare at him before snatching back the mug on his hands and continue making chocolate coffee. Cole tilt his head when he recognized the same ingredients that Elaine's making. "You're making chocolate coffee again? Aren't you tired of that?"

"Nope. It's delicious you know, besides we're demigods so I can eat or drink chocolate whenever I want." Elaine answered, going to put hot water on the mug when Cole stop her. Elaine glared and whine. "What again?"

"Here," Cole hand her a bar of white chocolate. "We're demigods but that also doesn't mean that you won't have stomachache later because of too much caffeine." Cole said now gathering the thing that Elaine used for her chocolate coffee and wash it since he doesn't want something to happen to her because of her love in chocolate. Elaine shrug, just letting Cole do the washing and sat to a stool and start eating the white chocolate he gave.

°=°=°

"U-uhrm."

Cliff slowly pulled Juliane up and hold her until he is sure that Juliane can already stand up on her own. "You okay?" Cliff asked, rubbing circles to the girl's arms using his thumb to soothe her.

"I-- I'm fine. Thank you for catching me, oppa. I didn't see the ball rolling around." Juliane said scratching her head sheepishly. She suddenly felt embarrassed like it didn't happened before like seriously, when Juliane's almost gonna fall because of clumsiness, Cliff's always there to catch her.

"As long as your safe." Cliff smiles ruffling Juliane's hair causing for her to blush without her knowing and Cliff saw it making him chuckles at her cuteness.

"I--- Wait!" Juliane quickly pulled away from Cliff's grasp and look around the rooftop remembering about Nisha who she is touring around. "Where's... where's Nisha?" she blurts out when she didn't see any sign of the other. 

"Nisha? They're already here?" Cliff ask not really knowing anything. Juliane nod her head.

"I'm actually touring Nisha right now.. but she's gone.." Juliane says her mind drifting to what happened awhile ago when Cliff caught her causing for her already blushing cheeks to redden more having a thought that Nisha might see it.. obviously.

"Maybe she's in her room already." Cliff said now caressing Juliane's hair. "Let's go downstairs, me and the boys bought some bubble tea." By the mention of bubble tea send excitement to Juliane as her eyes twinkle. Juliane hold Cliff's hand and tugs him to the elevator.

"Let's go then!"

°=°=°

Raiden swiftly tilt his head to the left when a kunai made its way towards him in a speed of light. The kunai hits the elevator door with clang and drop in the floor afterwards. "That's close." Raiden remarked shoving his hands into his pockets.

Kendra huff. "You shouldn't be appearing like an insect anyway." Kendra snapped rolling her eyes. She raised her hand and the kunai fled its way back to her grip again before turning around to face 10 more dummies that she doesn't have been eliminated yet. She closed her eyes as her other hand balls into fist and grip tightening to her weapon. She centered all her mind and concentration to one place and heightened all her senses. Suddenly the dummies shuffles around the training room, leaving noises here and there to confused the latter. Kendra, on the other hand, didn't mind the noise as she let her weapon levitated in the mid-air. It's blade shining in the light the room produced. Kendra heave a deep sigh. She then snapped her eyes open, orbs glowing ocean blue, her hand finding its way to grab her kunai briskly. She twirl around, cutting off the dummy's head just passing by. She kick the dummy on her right and stab the one on her left. Kendra is moving swiftly but gracefully and Raiden stood in the corner watching her finish all the dummies. When Kendra already have one more dummy left that is standing still meters away from her. She throw her kunai towards it but before it can even pierced, a glowing thing fled its way to the dummy in a speed of lightning, piercing in the dummy before the kunai.