Chapter 14

Daniel clutched his best friend: Fredbear. Spot a Save Point, he saved it to keep his multiple lives stay clear. He sighs while thinking about Asriel and the poor human, he can see why Asgore is a real devil...he is just loss in depressed. The Judgement Hall were yellow, very clear and clean. It can reflect his other side on the floor. Then, Daniel stopped once he saw Sans in the middle of the Judgement Hall. Sans was in the shadows, showing his golden tooth while smiling. Daniel hears the bells ringing in the background, he knew this could be something important, something serious. "So...you finally made it. The end of the journey...Heh, you've should be proud of yourself, kid. You really did get through the hard moments...how's your little friend, Daniel?" Sans asked, walking over to Daniel. Daniel remembered what Sans has said to them yesterday that night, it shivers him. "No response? It's alright, I can tell you don't know me anymore..." Sans replied, still smiling. Daniel shaken after what he said. "N-No! It is not that! It's just...after what you said to us yesterday, it haunts me, kinda." Daniel replied, rubbing his arms. Sans giggled a bit. "Sorry for scaring ya, I just want you kids to know this...to know how you change me on the inside. It almost likely of being a parent, having responsibilities. I had to agree with you...It sure was scary...at least it is over done with. Ever since I was a kid, Dr Gaster was a horrible father, I thought of myself, I would never be a father, hell, I never even want to be one! But then...your mother, Toriel told me about you kids...promising me to protect you kids from any danger and the hands of the king's. You kids were different than what Asgore said about what humans would do, harm monsters without any hesitations. Which sounds too bad to be true, but you are merciful, are you?" Sans asked, tilt his head. Daniel stays silent, thinking what to say in respond. "Y-Yeah..." Daniel replied. Sans smiled, rubbed Daniel's hair which brought giggles to Daniel. "Be determined, kid. Everyone is counting on you..." Sans replied, walking passed Daniel while giving him the wink. Daniel smiled, knowing that Sans still care for him. Sans snap his fingers and disappear into thin air. Daniel look forward, seeing the entrance to the Throne Room, the double door was closed. The simple of Delta Rune, the Kingdom of Monsters. He walks up to the door, knock on the door. Which made the door slightly opened by his fits, he took a deep breath and open the door for him to walk in.

He hears the fire flickered behind him, he closes the door and turn around. He shaken after seeing a pathway to the Throne, where it sits by the Devil: King Asgore Dreemurr. has black hair and a beard, yellow sclerae with red pupils for his narrow devilish eyes, and a red cape with golden pauldrons that cover his dangerous armour. His horns are identical to that of a bull's, his horns are pointed up. His fur is white, but he has longer fangs. He is also a little taller. Daniel barely know if he could even beat Asgore, but with Fredbear, he might have a small chance. He slowly step by step to him, feeling unsafe that will be mattered. Daniel stopped there, just a few feet's away from Asgore. Asgore was staring with the devilish eyes of hatred. Daniel can tell by his gaze, only seeing hatred, anger...Maybe sadness? Asgore begins to speak with a soft voice, but sense of danger. "So, you came, human. But your methods of getting here was unexpected...I do not understand...So, tell me. Why did you not kill?" Asgore asked, sitting there, meanly. Daniel blinked with a shock expression; he couldn't know why he didn't kill. "The monsters. Had no other desires than to bring harm to you. The Royal guards. Hunts you down relentlessly. On top of that. They restrain and beat down any Monsters straying from the norm. The Royal Scientist. She tried to kill you. Toy with you on your journey with her pathetic slave. And then the Sentry. He taunted you. He hated you. He wants to see you broken. He wants to kill you. They are not good people. They are murderous, savage, cruel and hateful. So, why do you not kill them?" Asgore asked. Daniel knew that Papyrus did tried to kill him, including Undyne, the Royal guards, Doctor Alphys, maybe. But he knew that deep down, they never want to hurt him or his siblings. "Is it because the Monsters are desperate creatures? They want freedom, their actions reeks desperation. Am I wrong? Is it because the Royal Guards were too indoctrinated? They were unable to see any other view except the norm, was it? Is it because the Royal Scientist is a drug addict? She takes pills to calm her nerves during and after conducting live experiments on Monsters? Is it because the Sentry wants love?" Asgore asked, the fire flickered in their pots. Daniel never answer back, if he did, consequences will emerge. One thing he knew about Sans what Asgore does not, he already has it, from his brother, Michael, Elizabeth, Flowey maybe, then Daniel. "Is it because you pity them? You see them as a bunch of broken animals left in the wild. Savagely growling at whomever comes close. Is that right, human?" Asgore asked. Daniel does pity them, but not only pity but secure, safe, and felt like home. "This world is not kind. Nor it is fair. It is not worth saving." Suddenly, the candles were flicker out! The room was dark which brought flashbacks of nightmares and his abusive parents. Fredbear on the other hand were calm but confused to find Asgore. Then, they hear a loud, echoed voice behind Daniel while he turns around. "Allow me to show you how this world operates." Asgore responded. Amidst the darkness of the room, he left Asgore's presence everywhere, looming about, just barely able to see him. He feels as if he were watched by the abyss itself. Those two pair of eyes illuminating everywhere he look. He should be quaking in his boots. He should be consumed by fear. But he stood against the void. He is filled with DETERMINATION. "To survive in this world...It's killed—" Then, he strikes out his black trident. "—or be killed." Then, he slices the button of Mercy right up! Leaving no chance for Daniel to spare Asgore. Daniel couldn't barely kill Asgore, he remembers the plan. He took a deep breath and ready to fight Asgore.