Chapter 12

Later, they saw an elevator: Level 2. Michael pressed a button, waiting for the elevator to move down from level 3. Soon, the door slide open, revealing no one in the elevator, that is a relief. They walk in, pressing a button, Left Floor 3. The door slide closed as they get lifted, sored by the stomach of seeing Asgore. Daniel sighs, hugging Fredbear who was still silent, knowing Asgore is a problem here.

The elevator door opened, walking out while the door close behind them. Everything was like a ticking clock, gears and pipes were everywhere. "We're getting closer. By looking all these extractions, gears, and mechanics around the room." Flowey replied. They walk East, smelling the smelt of spider, which is Michael's phobia. Then they stumbled upon a spider shop, like back in the RUINS. "Hmm...We might get something in the shop, Michael." Daniel replied, looking at Michael who was shaking. Daniel knew he's too afraid of spiders, he sighs as he took the Gs. "Wait here." Daniel replied, walking up to the shop keeper. She has a different hairstyle, lower heels, and a fork and knife in two of her six hands. The other hands just have teacups and kettles. she wears red gloves. She also wears a red dress with yellow buttons, and a black belt. He took a deep breath and walks up to her. "Um...Hi." Daniel responded, catching her attention. She saw adorable little human with a cute teddy bear, she giggles. "Welcome to our parlor, dearie~ Interested in some spider pastries? All proceeds go to real spiders~" The Shop Keeper responded, talking to Daniel. Michael soon saw a person, holding a donut, he decides to investigate. "You okay, sir?" Michael asked. "I...I...I ended up buying a donut...I...I...I didn't want to, but that girl...even though I told her no, she...kept staring at me in this creepy way and licking her lips. N...now I'm outta cash." The person explained. Which brought anxious to the Shop Keeper, he runs over to get Daniel. "Um, what do you have in store—" "We'll be leaving now! Mama want us home! Let's go!" Michael cheered, grabbing Daniel out of conservation, seems rude towards the Shop Keeper. "Um, bye?" Daniel replied, waving at her. "What was that for?" Daniel asked. "A person said that she force him to take her food and now he's out of cash. I will not let that...Spidery woman take all of our Gs." Michael complained. "O-okay..." Daniel replied, agreeing. They walk forward, finding another steaming vent room, it was like a maze. Then, they got a call from Alphys. "Alphys here! This room is like from before. Except the two puzzles goes North and South. You need to solve both to progress. I've seen you've been talking to Muffet back there, Daniel." Alphys responded. "Uh huh...Why you talk about that?" Daniel asked, hugging Fredbear. "Just a warning, be careful around her. She's a mafia, greedy and rude. I don't want you kids get into her web. No pun intended." Alphys explained. "Oh...Okay, thanks for the warning Alphys." Daniel replied. "Alphys out!" Alphys replied, hang up the phone.

They head South, seeing a travellator going South in front of them and next to them where going West. They step on the travellator, going through Blue Lasers, then across them. They were about to walk into the puzzle room, then they get a call from Alphys. But Elizabeth won't hesitate to listen, he carried Flowey into the Puzzle Room, it was like the West and East before. She knew this puzzle will be hard, but she can take it, she only have one bullet, it took 5 minutes to shoot the target. She finish and walk out of the room, finding her brothers standing there, waiting. She gives them a smile and thumps up.

They head North to find the second puzzle, then, Michael got into a FIGHT. He sees Vulkin and Tsunderplane, he smirk once he saw Tsunderplane. He pressed ACT, hugging Vulkin to make Tsunderplane jealous. It warms his heart...and his body! "Ouch!" Michael replied, dropping his defense. "Ahh...So...LOVELY!" Vulkin cheered, shaping his eyes into a heart. Tsunderplane whined as they threw attacks on Michael, his HP lows to HP16. He spared Vulkin as it left, seeing Tsunderplane whining. ">_<...Human..." Tsunderplane responded, annoyed. Then, he pressed Approach, he giggled flirtatiously. "H-human...?" Tsunderplane asked, nervously. Michael get close to the green shield, causing Tsunderplane to be flushed of reddish. She growl of embarrassing, Michael decides to make her blushed more. He flirt in a seductive tune. "Wow~ You flew in the sky like an angel, honeybee~" Michael flirted, causing Tsunderplane to be blushed. "Sh-shut up!" Tsunderplane shouted, blushing. "I don't wanna~ I want to flirt with you~" Michael responded. Tsunderplane blushed while growling. "Fine! Here's my phone number!" Tsunderplane shouted, giving Michael her phone number. Michael was surprised but took it as an honour. "Pfft, thanks. So, we can hang out?" Michael asked, smiling. Tsunderplane growled, blushing a lot. "S-Sure, now would you stop flirting me!?" Tsunderplane shouted, blushing badly. Michael giggled, nodding as agreement. He spared Tsunderplane, earning 100Gs. He happily return to his siblings, testing Tsunderplane now. "Are you serious." Flowey replied. "What? I've made a friend...With passion!" Michael replied, smiling. "She's a freakin' plane! You dummy!" Flowey shouted. "Then, I must be her...Passion-ger?" Michael joked, getting bit by Flowey's vine at the face. Elizabeth went off to complete the puzzle, the boys followed, but Michael gets distracted of contacting Tsunderplane. Elizabeth moved all the boxes and hit the target, completing the puzzle. They walk out but finding two guys, sitting opposite direction, they walk up to one on the left. "My fave Mettafell Moment™? Right when that little girl begins to do badass things, the girl with yellow hair." He responded, not knowing he was talking to the little girl. Elizabeth giggled, knowing she has fans now. They check out the right monster, having info. "My fave Mettafell Moment™ is when that little girl defuse the bombs with her two brothers and a talking flower. Much more entertaining than Mettafell." He replied, making Elizabeth cheered with glee. "I'm becoming a superstar!" Elizabeth cheered as they across the streaming vents maze. They walk North to the door as it open for them.