Why did you sneak out?

Clary and Levi were in her room, and he was helping her unpack. He was aimlessly talking clothes out for her to put away when he reached a bathing suit.

"why would you need this? it's the middle of fall!"

"you never know. maybe i want to go to the lake!"

"okay then, I hope you don't mind, but i'm going to just watch you then, not in a stalkerish way, i just don't want hypothermia, and they veiw won't be bad at all"

he said as he wrapped her in his arms. 

"lets get out out of here. i wanna show you that place i was talking about."

"okay, after you" he said while pointing toward the door.

"not that way. i told you that it was a secret, and i kinda plan on keeping it that way, so if you will," she said while pointing at the window, "after you."

they both made there way over to the window, and being the best shadowhunters that they were, silently and quickly jumped out the window and landed safely on the ground with out a scratch

They lased there hands together and Clary began to lead the and headed toward town square.

"Can you at least give me a hint on where we are going"

"Nope, i can't do that. be happy that i didn't blind fold you!"

"and deny me the pleasure of looking at you?!"

"yes!, were almost there."

they came to the four way stop intersection in front of the little cafe that Clary remembers going to with Simon when they were in middle school.

clary took a right was was obediently followed by Levi.

they come up upon a flat landscape with wild flowers growing in patches ever few feet.

Clary made her way to a the middle of the pasture, and lay down a blanket then sat down.

Levi looked down at clary and said, "i'll be right back, i have to find a bathroom."

"okay, theres one down the black that way," she said while pointing back toward town.

As he left, clary lay back down and looked back up at the sky.

she thought about earlier and what she said to jace. she was surprised that she could lie like that, to jace and her self.

she heard foot steps come up behind her, and bolted up and stood in a fighting position. she say jace standing 6 feet in front of her

"sorry, i didn't mean to scare you. i heard your window slam shut and i thought you were in trouble, so i followed you."

"oh, ok." 

"i need to talk to you."

"can't we later?"

"no, well yes, but i don't want to."

"jace, i'm over you. okay," she said with a hint of uncertainty that jace picked up on.

"no, clary. your not, and i'm not over you."

"jace, we don't need this to be harder then it has to be."

"where's Levi?"

"he want to go use the bathroom."

"really, that's not what I saw."

"what do you mean, Jace?"

He came closer and drew a rune on my forearm that would let me see what he was doing.

he was sitting next to a brunette, her heart sank. when he put his arm around her, she could feel her heart break little by little until, with out her knowing, tears filled her vision, and cried silently.

she hadn't cried since she left the institute. she whipped her tears away and faced jace.

he had regret, sadness, and a little bit of hope in his eyes.

"are you okay?"

"just peachy," she replied with just as she turned around and headed for the beach that was a block away.

when she made it to the beach she fell to her knees and started to cry again. she couldn't get the image of Levi and that girl out of her mind. 

she started scratching violently at the rune until she bleed onto the sand that was no forever stained with her blood. 

after she was done crying, she starred aimlessly and emotionless at the setting sun. her arm began to sting. i deserve it she thought for letting this happen to me again. she started walking toward the water until she was waist deep. 

she couldn't feel the ice cold water that surrounded her on all sides. she began to walk in farther when she felt a hand on her sholder.

~~~~~~~

As clary ran away from jace, he began to think about the night he couldn'y remember. was she like this when said the things i said to her? he just watched her run toward the beach and slump down then shake violently. 

"hey, what did you do to clary?" said a voice from behind jace.Levi he thought, 

"not me, you ."

"I didn't do anything. just used to bathroom."

Levi's gaze went to clary on the beach.

"did she see?"

"yes, i advise you to go back to the institute," jace said, still not looking at him.

"can you tell her i'm sorry?"

"sure, just leave," with that Jace could hear levi walk back towards town.

his attention fell back on clary, who was now walking into the water. she's going to drowned herself jace thought as he began to run toward clary who was walking in he water deeper and deeper by the second, and he put his had on her shoulder.

"clary" he said as he pulled her into his arms for a hug.

clary just stood there with her arms at her side while the tears came back again, but she didn'y cry out loud again, but silently.

when one hit the ground, jace noticed and put his hand on clary chin so her face was facing his. he wiped her face free of tears and she slipped away from his grasps and dove into the water and  swam farther out into the water.

jace followed her out into the water.

he stopped when he realized that clary wasn't above the surface of the water. he dove under the water and searched frantically until he saw clary's unconscious body flouting in the water with her hair flouting around her.

he grabbed he and swam to shore

when he got to the shore he have her mouth-to-mouth resuscitation until she coughed and spit water out.

"why did you save me," she said with a hint of shame lased in her words.

"because, clary I love you, and i can't live with out you on this earth. " he said right before he kissed her. she was in shock then kissed back.

"jace...I....love....you...to," she said in between kisses.

"I knew it. you cant like to me clary. you never could." he said after pulling away.

A/N:

okay sooo that happened! what will happen to Levi?!?! and will Clace happen again?!? place vote and comment please. i like you guy's feed back!