The Mistake.

Clary and Jace just got to a new club that opened up down the street, Fire-Flames. When they entered the building in unison after getting past the bouncer and lying about there age, they decided to split up after making a bet on who can slay the most demons in the amount of time that they were there.

        Jace knew that Clary would be so focused on the bet, and the fact that this place was the size of the Shadowhunters school building, that he would deside to get a drink first. When he approached the bar he sat down by a blonde that was wearing so much makeup, that if you put her in direct sun-light that  her face would melt off. Jace didn't care; he just wanted a drink and to make a decision about Clary. 

        The past few weeks, they became more distant they fought over stupid things and they didn't even train at the same time any more because they knew if they sparred together, they would be so tense, Jace being Jace, he didn't want to hurt Clary so he took it easy on her and let her beat him everytime. This leading Clary to be disappointed and mad at Jace for acting like she was the Jenga tower that would fall over if he just blew on her. 

        When Jace was on his third drink, he made up his mind. He was going to break up with her. He manipulated his mind more and more with every sip of his Spirytus Polish Vodka that he put all of the blame in the relationship on Clary. The thought of her at this stage made him want to look at her and sceam, "Get lost ginger! We only stand you to be here because we all feel pity for you." 

        He made an attempt to stand up on his jello legs and pushed through the crowd so that he could see her and tell her straight. Jace saw a red-headed woman in the corner in the club and made his way over to her. He put a hand on her shoulder and spun that red-head around. It was Clary and her eyes were filled with pain and deep sadness. 

        When she saw him, her beautiful green eyes softened for a second then she realized he was heavily intoxicated and confronted him, 

        "Jace, are you drunk? Do you want to go home?"

        He looked back at her with his piercingly gold eyes, and replied hastily,

        "No, you go hooome. Oh wait, you can't you have no home! Your mother has abandoned you and your father doesn't give a rats ass about you and handed the problem of YOU to us. So, so, no I'm not going to leave, Clary. How about you finally make the right decision and get your ginger ass out of my life so that me and my family can stop feeling bad for you and acting like we care!"

        By the time he finished his sentence, Clary look stunned, as if trying to comprehend what was going on. Jace saw this, pushed his curly blonde locks out his face and abruptly breaking her train of thought said,

        "That means leave, Clart. We're done. W'ere all done with you."

        Jace didn't see the next part that happened. Clary pinched Jace in the face drawing blood and ran out the door.