I start doing what's in the procedure, I start frying the chicken and while waiting it to cook I start doing the sauce. I'm busy watching how to make the sauce then I smell something bad and then I realized it could be the chicken.

So I check it then I saw that it's already burn then the oil start splashing at my body and because of panic I carry the pan and it touches my other hand so I accidentally let go of the pan and it fall on the floor causing to make a loud sound.

Then I saw Tay running over here and he's in shock and I can see in this eyes that he want to ask me what happen.

then nanny also run towards here. "Oh my God what happened?" Nanny said.

"Nanny clean all the best here and I will take care of New." Tay said.

---

we're on the living room right now and he saw some little burn on my body and the big burn on my hand. He put some aloe vera and put a cold compress in it. Nanny's in the kitchen right now and she's cleaning the mess that I made.

"What did you do?" He worriedly ask me.

"I'm just trying to make some food." I said and I'm too ashamed right now because I realized that I cause too much mess in our house.

"You can call me or nanny to help you, why did you do it by yourself you can put yourself in danger. It's a relief that you only have mild burns. What if you get more that this? what if you get this house on fire? Our parents will really get mad." He said.

"That's the point, I mean I want to cook by my own because I realized that I can't cook because I'm too depended on our maids and that made me feel so bad and a little bit bad and I'm too amazed at you because you're independent and do some things for yourself." I said but I have to admit that It's my fault or should I say my pride's fault.

"Okay I understand you but next time call me or nanny okay? you can't learn by your own easily, Cooking is very hard to learn and you have to starts with the basic dishes first before you cook some difficult one. You need guidance and we're here to guide you okay? We will teach you how to cook." He said then I nodded.

"I'm sorry I promise I will call for your help next time. It's really not easy to cook but I will try my best to learn how to." I said.

"What are you planning to cook earlier by the way?" He suddenly ask

"Buffalo wings, I saw that it's one of the perfect snack while watching and I saw some chicken wings in the ref so yeah." I Answer.

"You burn the chicken." He said.

"Yeah and I feel bad about it." I said.

"Do you want buffalo wings? We can order online." He said.

"That's a good Idea." I said.

"Good, should we watch some movie now? Tay said.

"Yeah." I answer.

---

While we're watching I suddenly remember what Tay said yesterday. He said that he will cook my favorite food for dinner which is tuna pasta.

So I hug him while we're watching then I saw him smile.

"Clingy." He said.

"Nahhh. Remember what you said yesterday? that you will cook my favorite food for dinner." I said.

"Yeah what's about that?" He said.

"Can I help you?" I ask.

"No you just got burn earlier." He said.