°

She sat up. Sweat dripped down her forehead. Her shaky hands went to her bulging stomach. Pain searing through her.

"Azra...Azra" She screamed at the person lying beside her.

She woke up at her sister's painful screams.

"Call Ammi."

"I-I am going."

She panted as she held her stomach. Tears streaming down.

Why Allah? Why?

                                                                 ...

Six months in that house were blissful. At least with Sherry. He was amazing. His family was good too but they weren't really present there for eachother. She made many efforts to bring them together and it did bore some fruit. Not too much though. They at least ate their dinner together regularly. Except for Sairah. That girl was hard to crack. She skipped it almost all the time. She was getting concerned for Sairah.

Her health was deteriorating. If no one was noticing, it was surprising.

"You are late again?" She glared.

"Bhabi for godsake. Ap tou mere peeche hi parh gai hai. Its the third time this week you are asking me? I have told you don't wait for me."

"Bacha and I have told you hundreds of times that you should be back on time."

"Gosh. I am going to my room."

She ran away. Stepping on stairs quickly.

She sighed.

Going upstairs she entered her room watching as her husband come towards her with a very very angry expression.

"I thought you said I am your most favourite person. Is this how you treat me? Making me wait eons before I can take you in my arms."

She squealed as he grabbed her. Her eyes laughing at him.

But her mischief vanished in to thin air as he caressed her. Slowly getting intense. Boldly now. His one hand on her front, the other one on her back lazily making circle around the zip. The first one on her bossom.

"I-I have to wake up early tomorrow." Came a request. It was very hard showering in the morning.

"So? I have to wake up early too."

Huh she sighed. There was no stopping.

"Shab" he whispered.

The zipper was opened. Her shoulder blades bare to him as he put his hot lips on her shoulder. Warming her. Arousing her.

He moved to her neck. Nibbling for sometime before looking at her. This time taking her lips. As she opened her lips for him. Inviting him. And he enjoyed it thoroughly.

                                                                ...

She caressed her belly. It wasn't showing yet. She was so happy. Everyone was so happy.
Shery was so happy. He had wanted a child from the beginning.

She sighed. Going downstairs she sat down on the sofa. Waiting for Sairah. The 19 year old girl had too much freedom. But at least on her insistence she came home back. She had scolded her a bit as well. But it was for her on good.

"Hey." Sairah whispered to her. She got up. She had dozed off.

"Hey. What time is it?"

"I don't know. Please you should go back to your room."

"Alright." She didn't have the energy to argue right now.

Going upstairs to her room she saw Shehryaar on the couch. His laptop open with files around him. Sleeping. She smiled softly

This is why he didn't come down to check on her because normally he did. He didn't like that she stayed so late for Sairah but her stubborn self had convinced him.

                                                                ...

Another week passed. It was Sunday today. Nyle came home to visit his parents with his family.

It was 6:30 pm right now. Sairah was out today even. Had she come back last night? Shery had coxed her into coming back so she didn't know.

When it got 8:00, she felt angry at her. She had called her. Texted her. This irresponsible girl was gonna get scolded so much.

When she was going upstairs she heard noises from the left corridor.

She saw Sairah putting all her wait on a maid. Yelling at her at the same time. Swaying a lot. Anger coursed through her veins. But her limit was crossed when she saw her push the woman away harshly.

She went near Sairah. And did what she deserved. A tight slap on her mouth. She picked her up by her elbow.

"Are you drunk?" She yelled.

"You bit-ch! Ho-w d-are" She slurred badly.

She held her jaw tightly. She looked closely at her face. Her eyes mostly. Drugged. She was fucking doing drugs. Shabnam felt her resolve break.

"You are doing drugs too Sairah?" She couldn't help but clenched her teeth.

"Yup." She giggled. Her eyes closing and opening.

She got another slap on her other cheek. "I hope this wakes you up."

Taking her elbow she dragged her downstairs.

Everyone became alert when they saw Shabnam dragging a sobbing Sairah down.

"What is happening?" This was Nyle.

"Nothing bhai. I need to take Sairah somewhere. I'll be back."

Before anyone could say anything. She dragged her outside.

                                                            ...

Hi!

Its a short chapter I know. But hopefully the next one will be a long one.

Please vote and comment!

Thank you all for the support.

CRAVE update coming soon. I am very excited for you all to read it.

Thank you!