°

She shivered. The room was cold. She looked around herself. The room was huge and very dark. Their was a scenery hanging from the wall and a light was shining on it. There were other pictures too. Huge size pictures. On the same wall. With golden lights shining on them.

The room was black themed. She stood out so much with the deep red lehenga. Spread out on the black silk sheets. She clenched her hands. Her dark mehendi looked beautiful.
She heard the door open. Her heart beat sped up. The door closed with a click. Then the sound of locking it.

The bed dipped.

"Assalamualaikom" She whispered.

"Walaikumasalam." He said looking at her clenched hands then grasping them within his hand. He bent on them to drop a gentle kiss.

"Are you tired?" He asked looking at her. She shook her head.

He took her face in his hands and kissed her on her forehead. Her eyelashes fell down.

"You are beautiful." He whispered in her ear. He straightened up. He looked at her. There was not something so extravagant about her. But there was something.

It was the inner beauty that reflected on the outside. Her kindness. Her self-respect. Her confidence. Her innocence. Her honesty. Everything.

"This must be wearing you down. Let me help." He first unpinned the shawl on her shoulder then the one on her head. Taking the pins out. She crossed her arms in front of her chest. He smiled at her nervousness. Next came her jewellery. The necklace and choker came off with him breathing against her neck making her jolt. Then the earings. With his mouth so close, she felt his lips touch the shell of her ear.

"You alright?" He carrassed her back. Her spine bones could be felt through the touch.

"Yeah." She breathed.

He took her hands in his again. Baring her to his eyes. He hadn't intended to do anything tonight, just talk maybe. But he looked at her lips.

Maybe a taste.

He bent on her lips. Softly breathing a string away from her lips before finally finding its place. Nibbling on her lips. Then biting. Backing away then putting a heated kiss and then back at nibbling. Finally when she had gotten used to it he pulled her chin downwards probing his toungue inside. Touching hers with his. When he backed away she was panting. Looking at him with those huge eyes of hers.

He put his hand on the back of her head. Moving it forward he just kissed her on her brow bone. Trying to calm himself down.

After that he just held her left hand, stroking it softy with his thumb. Talking to her. Asking questions about her life. Her prefrences, her priorities, her job just about anything.

"Yes. Upon my enterance everyone fell silent but I knew they were saying some very beautiful praises about me." He smiled at her laugh.

"I am not that strict you know." She said with a pout.

"I am sure you are not." He said looking at her. His eyes smiling.

They talked all night.

...

She woke up before him. They barely had two hours sleep. It was 7:03 am when she looked at the clock. She got up. She couldn't sleep properly for these few hours as well. It was a new place for her.

There was an open area in the room. Upon enterance she saw two rooms on each side. Opening one door she saw mirrors. Lots of them. A white sitting piece in the center of the room. Many wardrobes and compartments. This must be the closet. Her suitcase of essentials placed on the floor. She took out her toiletries. And opened one door of the wardrobe. Her clothes placed there. God they had bought so many. She took out a grey heavyily embelished short frock. Silver stone work on it.