23

"Okay so how do we say Wednesday in Spanish?" I questioned Alaïa as I walked her up to the school gates

It didn't matter what time I worked, I was always going to be there to send her off to school even if it was Oscar the one dropping her off. That was a vital part of my day.

"Míercoles." She answered and I nodded my head proudly.

"Good. That's really good." I praised her and we kept on walking.

Ever had the feeling that you were being watched? I've always read about that question and overheard people asking that question and to be In that situation where you actually start to question it yourself was very chilling.

Even as I neared the school gates I couldn't help but shake off that feeling. The 5 minute walk seemed way much longer and the pavement never ending.

I held Alaïa's hand even tighter looking around just to be sure. The coast was almost clear until I saw a purple low rider drive past me and the 2 people in it looking at me.

"Come on let's walk a little faster baby." I chuckled shaking off the nerves so that Alaïa wouldn't notice. That kid was smart,she was way too smart for my liking.

With one final kiss to her lips she was handed over to the teacher and I was rushing over to my car. As soon as I got it In I locked the doors looking around.

I don't know what got me so paranoid,but just the fact that I felt like I was being watch was enough to creep me out.

I started the car and pressed my foot on the gas,driving out of the parking space at the same time a girl walked infront of me. I jolted forward when I pressed the break and rolled down the window.

"Watch where you're going for God's sake." I told the girl who didn't look older than I was.

"Are you fucking kidding me can't you see me?" She shouted glaring at me.

"Can't you fucking see that I was moving?" I retorted

"What you wanna fight now?" She removed her earphones which is the reason she couldn't hear me in the first place.

"Excuse you. I have other things to do then fight with a kid now move before I run your ass over."

She raised her perfectly drawn eyebrows crossing her arms standing her ground. I chuckled dryly.

I looked around..no one would see if I ran her over right? My eyes wondered around the lot to see if I could see cameras.

"Run me over." She challenged and I shrugged

Fine.

I reversed back into the space and drove towards her. She was expecting me to stop but I was expecting her to move. Her face fell and she moved out of the way as I narrowly missed her. With my hands out the window I flipped her off.