Chapter 1

[Alisia POV : ]

Sitting on the last bench in the classroom sometimes does help but sometimes doesn't.

Like today, I'm the trash bin for some people and others ignore this completely. Continuously every 2-3 min. since the class started which is 15 min. ago, My bullies are throwing paper balls at me, targeting me. Coming to think how unoriginal these people are like trying something new. Come on.

Oh! By the way, I'm Alisia many know me as Selena but the school and its students know me as a nerd. All thanks to these people who think they own the school.

My life or about me is a lengthy complicated tale. I am a werewolf-witch-vampire.

All in one? YES. I'm someone who holds immense power, and authority, and above all I'm ROYALTY, can make anyone bow down to me if I want. That's why lots of people are afraid of me. And many are after me because of my power, and what I am.

Knowing this now you all will think then how can someone bully me if I'm that powerful? Well, they are poking the bear not knowing she can kill them in a snap. And about how I have not yet. Well, years of practice.

What? are you lost already?

Told you. Don't worry. Sometimes I get lost too. so let's leave it here for now.

Right now it happens to be my history class, I like it but I'm already done studying the current chapter. My life is not like any other teenager, I can't wait for school to start first. I have lots of responsibilities want it or not.

But still, can't miss my classes. Education is important kids.

And I have to keep good attendance, so later if I need, can take a day off without having trouble.

This school has both werewolf and human students. Most of the students are werewolves and the rest of the humans which is a small number of people but still. And the main thing is humans don't know about werewolves until they are mates.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts when I heard one of my main bullies-the school's cheerleaders- whispering in themselves.

Why it's always the cheerleaders being bullies.? just a thought.

Oh. And just a bit of information if you have not figured it out, they are werewolves. And they are that kind of weres who thinks they are superior just because they are weres, they can shift in a wolf, they are supernatural beings...

I feel so shame that these kinds of people are also a part of the people who I rule. But one will find this type of person everywhere. Finding good people is rare nowadays.

It was too quiet for any human to hear, but with Wolf hearing, you can hear it just fine. Since I'm not just 'any' wolf, so for me it's more than fine. And they are not someone I want to hear from.

"Hey! Have you noticed, she always were this hoodie and cover her face with that," , Mandy said suspiciously.

Oh. Wow. So, They are talking-sorry- gossiping about me. The topic is hell obvious. And them doing what they are doing, within my hearing limit...

"Yeah, and... Look! How she's tugging her hoodie frequently." , Piasa said kind of pointing at me. Which is very ill-mannered if you ask me, and it's not like I can expect anything better from them.

Milly stays silent, listening to them and glaring at me. She is the main cheerleader or school Queen bee.

Ogh! The day isn't even half over and I'm already tired.

Piasa said, "Is it just me... or it is really like she's hiding-"

Mandy interrupts her, "Maybe she is hiding because she thinks she is beautiful, and she doesn't want others to see her beauty. You know, she can be beautiful after all no one ever really saw her."

Oh! Please stop now. Somebody take away from them...!!

"Why you guys are talking about her? Why waste time? She is not that important. Right??" , Seth said with disgust, trying to show them that he is disgusted that they talking about me.

He is the delta of Oceans Heart Pack. It's my neighbor's pack, where I'm living now. But they don't know anything.

He then looks at me and blinks his eyes as if to tell me he got it.

Milly said with disgust, "Who? She? That pathetic human?! Very funny. Even if she thinks, she's the most beautiful girl in the world, then let me tell you, I don't care. And Important... huh! ... She's nothing in front of me more than a pathetic excuse of a human bitch."

I never said anything. Now somebody seriously takes me away from them. Or somebody will die today. Just don't get these people, they are crazy and idiots... all the bullies.

My fist clenched. They make my blood boil. Right then the smell of blood hit my nose.

Wait. Oh!! Shit!!!...

I look down to see, My nails dig into my palm so hard that they drew blood.

OH... GOD...!! I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO SMELL MY BLOOD NOW.!!!!!

I focus to faster my healing. In a second my palm healed, and I let a deep but silent sigh out.

OK!!! And there I thought years of practice will make me be able to ignore this kind of mean insulting remarks.
Actually, NO!! You... nor even I can expect me to ignore this, firstly you shouldn't ignore this, shouldn't let anyone devalue you.

And lastly, me being me, who I am. I'm going to give them a dose of their own medicine. I have to wait a bit. I'm not going to blow my cover for them.

I'm not ready yet for the things that going to come up by revealing my identity. That's the reason I'm keeping it Low for the past 10 years. It's not easy at all, but I have to do what I have to do.

I don't want people to notice me. That's why the nerd thing is perfect for me. Even if it's cliche. I got this idea from books, they're not wrong when they say people don't notice them, don't care about them.

They're just there in the background, overlooked. They are considered unimportant. Like blurry images. This I learned from my life. All was going as planned till I moved here 2 years ago. Their fascination with me is disturbing.

But I am A Nerd. So, I'll ignore them. Just like any nerd will.

I just tucked my hoodie to block my view of the classroom to ignore them completely and continue to look out of the window in the forest. Hoodies are comfy and useful. The forest is calming.

Today's weather is incredible it simply makes the woods more beautiful.

The bell rings to indicate the class is over. So I get up and run out of the class. I don't want to deal with Milly and her minions right now. after her comment today, I'm furious, and I know if she even said a single word, I'm going to knock her out. Which I can't do now.

That was my second last class, I've another class but the teachers are having a parent-teacher meeting for some junior classes. So good news, the class was canceled. I put my books in the locker, and half run out of school.

Half hours to calm me. Yeah, I need it. Then I need to come back to attend the meeting.

My day was already not going well. And they added cherry to top it off.

My wolf has blocked me out since the morning. Any time I try to reach her all I met is the wall separating us. But I still try, 'Ares?' waited as I walked into the narrowed forest path.

---------------------------------------

~~Next chapter~~

'Sorry. I left for too long this time.' , My wolf, Ares speak up in my mind.

This time the sigh left my mouth. 'Why? I'm not mad at you. It's just this happens before too. I didn't say anything the first time when you did quite a similar thing 2 months ago. But now I like to know why?'