𝐈𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

(We're BACK! Sorry we've been pretty inactive recently. But our tumblr is a bit more active and we've tried to update our imagines book! Stay tuned for more)

🖤

Like all Kpop idols, Yeji has some iconic moments she is known for

🖤

Yeji took part in Sambakja. Her representative colour was gold and she wore a gold robe with gold flowers around her bun. Her verses went hard.

🖤

During the Rodeo performance, as surprise choreography during the beat drop, she did a cartwheel and landed it into a split. Even the members were a little surprised when she did it.

🖤

Yeji doesn't cry, but whenever she does, it's pretty shocking. The only times she cried was at the end of No.Mercy, when the boys surprised her with cake on her birthday, and during the last concert in the Shoot Our world tour. She apologized for delaying the tour due to her health and talked about how everyone has been so supportive to her over the years, especially as the only girl member. She also went on to talk about how she always wanted siblings around her age because her brother was significantly older than her and wasn't around often so she was alone a lot, but with the love and support of everyone, she gained seven older brothers and her dream of becoming an idol rapper. 

🖤

During a Vlive, Yeji played a piano cover of Kihyun's 다시, 봄 (Again Spring) and sang a little as well. She hit the notes well and Monbebe started to ask for more singing opportunities for Yeji.

🖤

During the Golden Disc Awards when Yeji and Kihyun played Find You as a duet on the Piano.

🖤

Sometimes during Vlives she plays reckless music and sings along. EX: Played PJ by ppcocaine and sang along to all the words 🤦‍♀️

🖤

During No. Mercy, it was apparent that MisA didn't like Yeji and that proved to be a problem throughout the show. But during episode 6, MisA said some very out of pocket things and Yeji almost threw hands but instead excused herself from the room. Yeji admits that was an embarrassing moment for her.

🖤

During a concert in Mexico, after asking the crowd if they liked Romeo Santos, she sang the chorus of Propuesta Indécente with the crowd she screamed 'ROMEO SANTOS IS PAPI!' Into thé mic which made the crowd scream and the boys quickly covered their ears in embarrassment.