𝐒𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐞𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐏𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐏𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

When Yeji first debuted, her hair was unique because it was curly. A rumor went around that it was a wig and many saesangs would crowd the group to not only say hi to their favs but to see if the rumors were true by touching and pulling Yeji's hair. She later wrote about this in her Mixtape 'Show and Tell' and mentioned it in a Vlive. It became so bad that Yeji would tie up her hair or wear a hood/hat before leaving places.

As everyone made their way into the van Yeji sat in the back massaging her scalp. Shownu, who was sitting next to her, rubbed her head as well.
"They pulled your hair again?" He asked and she nodded in response. Shownu sighed and looked out the window at the crazed fans.

🖤

𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

After the girl had left the seat in front of Yeji, she looked down at the drawing the girl had given her. It was really well done and Yeji was very impressed by not only the talents of Monbebe but also that someone would sit for hours just to draw her. True dedication.
"H-Hello." Someone said, Yeji looked up from the drawing to see a man, probably a bit older than her, in front of her. Yeji smiled at him, she had gotten used to her male fan base but it was still a bit of a shock when older guys sat with her during fansigns.
"Hello! Thank you for coming! What's your name?" Yeji asked. He seemed a bit shy so she didn't want to push him.
"I-It's Seojun." He said. Yeji nodded and signed his albums and waited for him to ask his question but instead he leaned forward with a pair of scissors. Before he could cut, Kihyun, who was sitting next to her, stopped him. Yeji was so taken aback that she didn't say anything. There were gasps in the crowd.
"Sir, you can't do that." Kihyun said with a stern voice, security soon took care of him and Monbebes in the crowd asked if she was okay. Yeji flashed her bright, gummy retainer smile and they cheered.

🖤

𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭

When Yeji was walking towards the starship building with the members, a sasaeng fan reportedly grabbed her arm and started to drag her away. Yeji yelled at him to let go, which caught security's attention and they took care of it. Fans compared this incident to Taeyeon of SNSD's stage incident.

It was a bit rainy that day so the members were walking fast. Yeji, with the short legs she had, kept up the best she could with Hyungwon. But his long legs were too fast. Of course, security was near so she knew she'd be okay.
But that all changed when Yeji felt herself being pulled by someone, at first she thought it was security but their grip was too tight and they were going in the wrong direction. Yeji's first instinct was to yell.
"Yah! Get off of me!" She yelled desperately, trying to fight his tight grip. Security noticed and soon separated the two. Hyungwon came over and put a protective arm around her.
"Stay close." He said as he brought her to the van. Once in the van, Yeji broke down into tears due to the shocking incident.

🖤

𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞

During a Vlive, Yeji's phone kept receiving phone calls from the same number repeatedly. She later revealed that this had happened very often and that she will be changing her number soon.
"Please stop, I can't sleep at night because you are calling me constantly." She said into the camera, visibly getting angry.
"You're ruining my vlive. Please stop. I will have to end the live if you don't stop." She said. Eventually she turned off her phone and and put it in another room.

🖤