𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫

During a fan sign, Yeji happened to be wearing her retainer, which gave her a lisp

During a fan sign, Yeji happened to be wearing her retainer, which gave her a lisp. While she was talking to the audience, her lisp caused her to mispronounce the word '샐러드요' (saelrodeuyo: Salad).
"Sthaelrodeuyo." Minhyuk imitated her with a Lehigh pitched lisp, which made Monbebes laugh.
"Stop it, Minhyuk!" Yeji said, pretending to beat him up. 'Yeji, speak Korean please." Changkyun said, teasingly. Making Yeji laugh as well this time.

🖤

In her Mixtape, Sweethearts, Yeji has a dance number and costume changes. Since the song is about a girl singing to her future lover, Yeji wanted to portray a high school girl dreaming about a prince. Throughout the video, she changes from a highschool student to a princess in a castle. One scene has Yeji looking out the window and sighing romantically, which Jooheon thought was really funny and makes fun of her for it constantly.
"Could you hold me through the night?" Jooheon teased her with her own lyrics.
"Shut up, Jooheonnnnnn!"

🖤

Kihyun makes fun of her because she's shorter than him. Whenever the members get on him for being short, he flips it on Yeji, who was probably minding her own business across the room.
"Kihyun you're too short for it." Minhyuk said.
"No! What about Yeji?!" Kihyun said, causing Yeji to look up from her bag of chips.
"What?! Kihyun I'm taller than you!" Yeji said.
"Yah! You're like 5'2!" He said in protest.
"And you're, what? 4'10?" Minhyuk chimed in, making everyone laugh.

🖤

Yeji hates Aegyo. Whenever she sees it she unconsciously makes a disgusted face, which is the base for many online memes. Tease her by doing aegyo when asking for something, which makes her really annoyed.

🖤

They make fun of her English because she learned English when she was in France, so it gives her a french accent. Sometimes when she can't think of the English word she uses the French word instead. Which confuses the English speaking interviewers.

🖤

They made fun of her when she met Ariana Grande at the Jingle Ball because she stuttered when she met her.
"Hi! I'm a big fan!" She said and Ariana gave her a big hug.
"Oh really? That's awesome! You were great on stage by the way!" Ariana said, being nice.
"Kamsami- I mean t-thank you!" She said, and the members behind her laughed. Then Ariana asked to take selfies afterwards.
"Changkyun! Don't make me bring up Barbra Palvin!" Yeji said afterwards.

🖤

Sometimes the members like to fake flirt with her as well because they know it makes her flustered, and when Yeji gets flustered she gets violent. Fans love this because they think Yeji looks cute when she's flustered.
"I can't stop this, don't you know that? 날 더 보여줄래 너에게." Yeji finished her line in Mohae, a singing line that Changkyun gave Yeji when producing the song. Then beat drop before I.M'a rap started and she felt herself being pulled into a hug.
"No!" She squealed Monbebes in the audience started cheering. Changkyun started rapping to her and spun her around. Once Yeji thought she had escaped, Jooheon stood in front of her and started rapping at her too. Kihyun was dying in the background. Yeji hit Jooheon and ran to the other side of the stage and hid behind Wonho.

🖤

The members also tease Yeji about her death scene in Scarlet Heart Ryeo. They'll fall on the floor and start repeating her lines, although they all cried a little while watching her death scene in the show.
"Sniff sniff I-I'm scared! I don't wanna die!" Hyungwon said, laying on Hoseok.
"Hyungwon! No!" Hoseok said as Hyungwon fake died on top of him. Looked at the VJ (video journalist) who was recording for MX channel and rolled her eyes.

🖤