She sighed, reminiscing about her life in Spain. It wasn't easy. She strives hard for herself and for her baby while she is mourning for two reasons, Shylane's death and her heart's death.

People or she should say, that her relatives in Spain mocked at her because she became a disgrace to her parents' name. Her parents are both doctors tapos siya hindi pa nga siya naging specialista nabuntis pa ng walang ama. They didn't know that she's already married except to her direct family. Kinain niya lahat ng hiya at pinilit na tumayo gamit ang kaniyang sariling mga paa. Her parents wanted to help her in her studies but she stopped them. After giving birth to her child she boost her immunity and do part time job again to gain money for her studies and for her child. Kahit na nakamit na niya ang kanyang pangarap sa buhay ay hindi pa rin maiwasang kutyain siya ng ibang tao dahil nga single mom siya. But, who cares?

She walked towards her daughter who is lying on the bed. She caressed its face while having a big smile on her lips. She's her treasure. Makikipagpatayan siya para sa anak niya wag lang itong masaktan.

"M-ma?"

She gave her daughter an apologetic smile. "Sorry, sweetie. Did I wake you up?"

Umiling naman ang bata. "No, where are you going, ma?"

"I'm off to work, baby." - her daughter pouted. Her daughter is sweet to her but not to other people, she's savage.

Form tears on her daughter's eyes. "But, I want to go with you." - mas lalong napalabi ang kaniyang anak. Way is already two years old but for a two years old kid, her daughter is smarter.

"But, you can be there. Mamá can't look after you because I'll be busy. You'll stay here with your Tita Mari." - she said.

"She's not Tita Mari. She's Tita Lion." - her daughter corrected her. Tumawa habang napailing na lang siya sa sinabi ng anak. Her daughter called Mari, Lion because of her hair.

She took a deep breath and cupped her daughter's face. "No te preocupes, mamá te comprara un helado." Don't worry, mama will buy ice cream for you. She said trying to console her daughter. Nahihirapan talaga siyang iwan ito sa ibang tao.

"No quiero helado. Quiero a mi papa." - I don't want ice cream. I want my papa. - Jeva bit her lower lips this is what she was scared of. Takot siya sa katotohanang hahanapin ng anak niya ang ama nito.

Her daughter is fluent in English and Spanish she can't speak Tagalog, even a single word and she can hardly understand that language.

"Pero él está ocupado." Pero busy siya. - She said while looking away. She hates lying to her child.

"No me ama?" Hindi niya ba ako mahal? - her daughter's voice begun to crack.

"Of course, not. He loves you okay? Don't say that." - her daughter sobs while nodding her head. Kinarga niya ito upang ilipat sa kwarto ni Mari. "I will leave her to you." - sabi niya sa kaibigan niya.

Nalukot ang mukha ni Mari. "What?! Ayaw ko pang maubusan ng dugo dahil sa anak mo. Manonosebleed ako sa kanya. Saka, busy ako."

"Wag mo akong artehan, Patricia. Alam kong hindi ka manonosebleed sa anak ko at lalong hindi ka busy. Ano bang pinagkakaabalahan mo? Yang pagtatago mo?" - she smiled at her friend mockingly.

"What?! Who said I'm hiding?!" - tanggi nito.

She raised her left brow. "Are you not?"

"Fine! Fine! Ako na ang magbabantay sa anak mo. Kaya nga ako hindi nag-asawa dahil ayaw kong magbantay ng bata, eh." - lihim siyang napangiti kaya siya umaalis noon kapag iniwan ng tita niya ang anak nito sa kanya dahil ayaw niyang magbantay ng bata.