Chapter 33 Kakashi vs Mina The Battle of Love Concludes

Although weakened since her battle with Mizuki she can actually hold her own against her beloved. When he's suppressed  down to his base and isn't using the Sharingan at all. Though Mina has improved and is a very effective combatant all things considered. Kakashi's being somewhat courteous in this fight but Mina's not the honorary rookie she was a year ago. "Take this seriously Kakashi!!!", Mina bantered as she continued the fight.

The copy ninja just dodged and countered sending Mina flying back. "Maybe you should use weapons, otherwise you'd be at a disadvantage", Kakashi suggested. "oh but I don't want to hurt you...", Mina replied endearingly. "You really think you can hurt me?", Kakashi trolled. "Such a fowl mouth! Screw you!", Mina snarled as she reached for her chest pouch. She flew some kunai and shuriken at Kakashi's head with accuracy to a tee. "She's getting better", Kakashi commented to himself. He dodges the blades with ease and continues the fight. "Water Style Raging Waves", Mina casted as as a build of pressurized water foamed out of her mouth. "Water Style Water Dragon Jutsu!!!", Kakashi replied as a water dragon devoured Mina's construct forcing her to dodge. The copy ninja then intercepts with a roundhouse kick which Mina counters by tripping and throwing off his footing.

Mina has spared and observed Kakashi for years so outside of the foresight of the Sharingan she can predict his movement decently well. Kakashi regains his stature and continues barely affected at all.  After awhile Mina starts to tire but is still determined nonetheless. "He's... so quick. We're on completely different levels. This is impossible", Mina conversed to herself. "Getting tired yet?", Kakashi asked. "No way!!!", Mina replied. She winds up for another round only to collapse on the ground. At first Kakashi thinks she's faking it but after a minute or so he becomes concerned. "Hey are you okay?", Kakashi asked. "Maybe I pushed her too hard", the copy ninja thought to himself. "Waaaa... it hurts!!!", Mina cried. "Are you hurt anywhere?", Kakashi asked as he knelt to her side. Mina then began to hold herself in anguish. "Let me see", Kakashi insisted moving Mina's arms away. Mina pouts for a bit until she reveals the bells dangling from her hand as she sticks out her tongue victoriously. "Wait you cheated... but you.. yet I...", Kakashi rambled. "You said I could do whatever to get the bells", Mina recalled. Kakashi just sighed in defeat claiming Mina the winner. "Yay!!! I get to have Kakashi as a love slave for a whole day!!! What's the first thing to do? I have so many ideas hehehehehehehe", Mina rejoiced excitedly.   "What love slave?", Kakashi asked cringingly. "Let's talk about that later. You're still bleeding and I say you've lost a decent amount with being as excited as you are", Kakashi continued partly jaded by the situation. Mina goes into a small shock with Kakashi advising her to stay still. 

From there Mina drags Kakashi into a daylong date with Kakashi almost cringing at times but endeared to her all the same. She really didn't ask for much outside of their daily routine other than demanding that Kakashi gives her piggyback rides and other public yet romantic sentiments. All the while the Jonin had the day off and noticing the two out and about, began conversing among themselves regarding the lovebirds. "He's gonna chicken out from embarrassment how much you wanna bet?", Zabuza started off. "I think you're wrong on this one "dear" after all its only a matter of time", Anko regaled. "50 ryo to start us off?", Asuma pitched. "Really just 50 ryo ? All those romantic weekends combined with Choji's stomach must be really eating the wallet", Yamato countered. "I appreciate the passion but this is just childish. Kakashi is my rival and this is his hurdle to overcome so quit meddling", Might Guy motioned supportively. "So 75 Ryo if he goes through with it", Kurenai proposed. "Make that a hundred this was inevitable", Anko enticed. "Its settled 100 ryo each. Yamato and I get the money if Kakashi backs out and you and Kurenai get the money if Kakashi goes through with it", Zabuza concluded. "Deal", everyone agreed as they scattered.

Meanwhile Team Jiraya and Team Dosu began their battle leading with Kiba vs Zaku; while Naruto and Hinata scouted further ahead to the next location. Zaku and Kiba were going at it blow for blow; not a single jutsu was thrown not even a kunai. After awhile this began to infuriate the former sound ninja. "Slicing Sound Wave!!!", Zaku roared as pressurized sound waves embedded from his arms. The sound blast nearly hit Kiba; that is until, "Rotation", Kiba cried out as the blast was negated by a spiral of chakra. This gave Zaku pause but it was too late as Hinata revealed herself and casted a 24 palm gentle fist trigram. However, she's not quite on Neji's level yet so this just knocks Zaku out. The Hyuga bride then bows as a credence of respect and grabs the first Kunai before using rajin teleportation to assist Naruto.