1:NEW gardiens

Hiccup, the older one. Frozen after the movie. Rapunzel after the movie but her hair grew back. I don't really ship merricup.. I don't know I'm still thinking. I ship JELSA, eugenzel,merricup/Hicstrid,kristanna. And others.

~*~

North's P.O.V

I was walking to the hall to see the moon. It was shining at something..."it's time for a new Gardien" I mumbled. I need to put the northern lights before i do anything.

I'll just call one of the elfs to come. "Elf!" I said. I don't really care which one comes. I'm waiting and waiting and FINELY some servius.

"Put up the northern lights right away" I said . Right away i see a hole in the ground. Must be bunny.

"Hello mate" bunny said comeing out of the hole.

"Hi" I said not really paying ation. Walking up and down thinking. then I see tooth come in and sandy.

"Where's Jack?" I said. Everyone shrug there shoulders.

"Bunny go get him" I said he left right away. And a secound later he comes back. He's in a bag. Bunny dumped him out of the bag.

"You have to stop with the kidnapping!" Jack said brushing dirt off of him.

"It's time" I said pointing to manny (the moon)

"time for what?" Tooth said.

"pitch he's back I feel it in my belly" I said rubbing my belly.

"So we came all the way here becouse you feel something in your belly. Do you know how much cookies you eat a day!" Bunny said.

"Yes and the moon told me it's time for a new Gardien"

I said walking away "what!" Jack said. "Follow me" I said walking to were the moon spot is. It was shining in one spot.

This crystal thing was comeing out of the ground. "This is happening" tooth said really happy. The first image was a girl with like 90 ft hair.

"How does she brush it?" Tooth said.

The next image was a a guy with a dragon that's black and looks like a cat. Another one was a princess eating a apple and walking. Another one was a girl with platinum blond hair. Skateig with a talking snowman?.

"We're doomed " Jack said

" I'm guessing she has the same powers as you jack" I said.

"Let's head out to get these people. Tooth you get the girl with the long hair. Jack you get the girl with ice powers. And bunny you get that Dragon nerd and Sandy is going to get the redhead. I'm I clear?"

"Clear" they all said.

"But there's one more thing.. We need a time machine" I said pointing at a big closet.

"Is that were the time machine is?" Jack asked.

"Yes" I said "are you kidding!. Do you know how much spiders are in there!" Jack said backing up.

"I'll get it" I said opening the closet. There was a lot of cobwebs. But I managed to get it. I took it out of the closet. It has wheels at the bottom so it was easy.

"Who's gonna go first!" I said. "Tooth go" I said. "Why me!" Tooth said.

"Lady's first" I said smileing. She enterd that werid thing."were just gonna wait till she's done and we can start with you Jack" I said. He gulped.

Tooth's P.O.V

Don't be scared it's just a 18 year old. I was walking and saw amazeing artwork

"wow.." I said.