Possessive

E e e e, thank you guys so much for 38

E e e e, thank you guys so much for 38.1K reads, your 1.31k votes, and 905 of your comments! I really love and appreciate all of them and I don't think I would've gotten this far without them. I'm sorry to say but the book will be ending soon, so I hope you can stick with me till the end!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Um, Saiko this is the girl's bathroom you shouldn't be in here."

"Doesn't matter I can change it whenever I want but anyways isn't this what you want? To be my wife, the heir to the Saiko conglomerate fortune. I can save you from this life of poverty and take you to any place that you could dream of."

"I'm afraid I have to deny."

"Excuse me?"

You blushed a bit, "Well I kind of have my mind of somebody else and I did just meet you. I don't think I can marry someone right away who I just met as well."

"So you're telling me that you just need time before you become my wife?"

"W-Wait no, not exactly!"

"Then what's holding you back from me my dearest?"

Saiki was a man that was very overpowered in his world. He couldn't handle his emotions and some would say he was devoid of them. He tried his best to not be noticed and stay away from people but life always seemed to inconvenience him not only with people but with people that just flat out refused to leave. The powers he was born with felt more as a curse.

But one day you decided to walk straight into his life and you took the throne refusing to leave. In ways, he couldn't imagine you managed to peak his curiosity and chip away at the walls around his heart. He felt alive, he felt as if with you nothing could annoy or break him.  He could be free with nothing shackling him down, not others, not his powers, not his brother, nobody. All the thoughts the voices of others just vanish and he can only focus on you.

All of those feeling and emotions he felt, it confused him at first but it seems he understands it now. He wanted you to realize them, to notice them. He wanted to share them with you and he refused to have this rich boy come waltzing in and dethrone your spot in his heart. Not today, not ever.

He busted into the girls, well now boys, bathroom and marched right behind you. He wrapped his arms around your waist now hugging you and placed his chin on your head glaring at Saiko.

Your face was red and your brain was short-circuiting because you couldn't process the fact that Saiki would be this intimate. "U-Um Kusuo?"

"What are you doing here penniless buzzkill? That's my future wife you're touching."

"Back off my girlfriend," Saiki growled.

"Girlfriend? Please don't mock me, peasant. As if some poor sad sack with barely half of looks and money of mine could ever be on the same level as Y/n and I."

"She's mine and doesn't want anything to do with you. So I suggest you stop harassing us and kindly leave."

"How about I give you 1 million yen once a week lifetime guarantee. You'll never have to worry about anything ever again."

"I don't care about your money, you can't buy me off. Not even a lifetime supply of coffee jelly, so like I said before screw off."

"Tch, fine. Y/n it seems that you are living in nothing but a fantasy, too bad I could've saved you from this world of poverty. That's fine though I still have my backup." Saiko sneered as he walked out of the bathroom slightly pissed off. —Damn poor people need to be put in her place.

Saiki kept glaring until Saiko was completely out of the bathroom. Then it dawned on him and he blushed furiously. —I called Y/n my girlfriend and I hugged her aggressively form behind.

"Um I'm sorry?"

"No, thanks Kusuo I don't think would've been able to get Saiko to leave by myself."

"A guy like him didn't deserve such a wonderful person as you."

"I think I want to go home, too much has happened for me today."

"I'll go with you."

Saiki was slightly happy that you hadn't mentioned or asked about what he had said earlier. Maybe you were just too flustered to understand what was happening. Either way you both made it out of the school with permission and without running into anyone that would give you trouble.

"Do you want to go anywhere specific?"

"How about the treehouse?"

"That's good I can teleport us there just hold my hand."

You blushed and held his hand and in a split second you were inside of the treehouse. "I'm going to head up towards my room and take a nap."

"Okay."

You flew up to your room and once your face collided with the bed you fell asleep. Saiki used clairvoyance and saw you sleeping peacefully. —Cute.

He went up to the top of the treehouse and lied down looking up at the clouds gently floating in the sky. All the experiences he had with you flashed in his mind, the run in with Saiko really made him realize how much he wanted, no, how much he needed to be with you. Saiki sat up and thought hard about it. —That's it, I'm going to tell her once she wakes up.