Karaoke {Pt.2}

I'll be on hiatus until the end of February/ Mid-March!

Song: See The Way ~ The Chainsmokers ft. Sabrina Claudio

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A worker opened the door, "Thanks for waiting who ordered the grand chocolate parfait."

Saiki raised his hand, "It's here." he spoke in a normal tone, but in the end his voice was drowned out by another.

"Oh that's mine!" another boy shouted.—What did someone else order before me?

"Wow came right after I ordered it." Hasn't even been a minute?

Hey that's mine! I've been waiting for 15 minutes, this is ridiculous! I just wanna take it but no, when it's your turn to sing I'm gonna create feedback in the absolute best part of the song. Enjoy the awkward moment. Good grief and that duet Y/n wants me to do with her is almost up.

"Hey whos' next?"

Nendou stood up excitedly, "OOh I am I am! Hey buddy let's do a duet."

Saiki shook his head no and came up with an excuse, "I have to go to the bathroom right now."

"I'll do a duet with you Riki!" you piped up.

"Best buddy!"

"Hey guys look Y/n and Nendou are going to do a duet!"

"Wow really!"

"I can't believe I get to hear Y/n and Teruhashi sing in the same day!" one boy shouted.

"I have to record this."

Saiki turned off the lights and teleported into the bathroom.

"Hey look the lights came back on!"

Nothing is stopping me from eating that grand chocolate parfait! Saiki walked back into the room and half the room seemed to be thriving and the other half was dead. "Why is it so quiet?" Saiki went up to Kaidou, "Hey Kaidou what happened?"

Kaidou's body flopped over and turned to Saiki. —Oh no he's dead!

"Sai..ki?"

"So what happened here?"

"After the lights came back on Nendou and Y/n started singing. While Y/n's voice was that of a goddess or a spiritual entity the people that were standing on her side of the room were blessed. While I on the other hand was standing on Nendou's side of the room was cursed. What followed was pure hell, it was as if we were forced to listen to an orchestra of the worlds most unpleasant sounds playing as loud as humanly possible. Just before I lost consciousness I remember thinking if death does really does exist this must be what he sounds like!"

Now I'm really curious to hear it. Saiki looked down and saw the grand chocolate parfait resting on the table and smiled.

Hairo popped in, "Oh you were the one that ordered who ordered that desert Saiki. One of the waiters brought it here earlier but nobody claimed it, and then he couldn't escape."

Thank you brave waiter, you death will not be in vain. Now it is time to eat. Right as Saiki went to eat his desert Hairo ruined the moment.

"Hey your up Saiki! You too Y/n!"

"Nice, Come on Saiki. You can eat your desert after."

How do I always get myself in these situations? Saiki used his likeability meter so see where he was at. —I'm at 30? Why so low, I guess I have to participate if I want my likeability to go up more. You handed Saiki a microphone and winked at him, "You start singing first so I hope you can keep up."

Saiki blushed and turn his head, "What a pain, you owe me coffee jelly."

"You go Saiki!!"

"You'll do great Y/n!" a girl cheered for you.

Everyone began to quiet down as the music began to play. Saiki started off first, "I go from okay, I'm okay to I'm not okay in point two. I go from cool in my new place to packing my suitcase like you. I said it over and over that I wouldn't do this, go find someone new and just fuck my way through this. But no way or no way I'm okay when thinkin' 'bout you."

Then you joined Saiki and began singing together, "You were right when you said it, keep my cards to my chest and I never let no one know me I pushed you out.. Now, I get that you needed just a little more love and to just see me wide open and breaking down."

You turned and faced Saiki as you still were singing together and he glanced at you, "When no one's there to listen I will heal your pain. I know that I was less then but you know people change. So, tell me what's the difference if we still feel the same? It takes a little distance to make you see the way."

As the beat played out you gathered you breath and danced around a little. Saiki was being as stiff as cardboard so you decided you grab his hand and spin him around, "Loosen up a bit." He stared at you and smiled and you smiled back. He liked you smile.

Now it was just you turn to sing so Saiki watched and listened to your beautiful voice, "Deleted your photos, I know what I thought it would do. And I know what you're thinking that's never something I would do. I wish I could lie but I'm so not a liar, been trying and I try to pretend that I'm fine but I just end up lying yeah, feeling more than I want to. You were right when you said it keep my cards to my chest and I never let no one know me I pushed you out."

Saiki joined in singing with you, "Now I get that you needed just a little more love and to just see me wide open and breaking down. When no one's there to listen I will heal your pain. I know that I was less then but you know people change. So, tell me what's the difference if we still feel the same? It takes a little distance to make you see the way." The both of you ended on a perfect note and the rest of the songs beats faded out as the score popped up on the screen.

The room was silent as the machine was loading with the score, everyone was at the edge of their seat with anticipation. Then it finally showed up, "Oh my god we got a perfect score Kusuo!" You hugged him.

"Yeah we did...You're a good singer."

"Thanks, you are too! You were amazing."

In all honestly I just made it sound like I was singing good, I was horrible. and it looks like my likeability score went up to 47 which is good.

"Way to go Y/n!"

"Saiki you didn't tell me you could sing." Kaidou said shocked.

"I liked her duet better than Teruhashi's." one girl commented.

"I don't think anything can top that duet performance." another student added. The Karaoke event soon ended and most people already left, but you walked up to Saiki before you headed home with Flame.

"Hey Kusuo?"

"Hm?"

"Wanna come by the treehouse for another sleepover?"

"Sure, when?"

"Next week, see you then!" You than ran off to catch up with Flame.