Shampoo & Lotion Incident

"Y/n have you seen my shampoo? It's the one we got from Hawaii."

"No I don't touch any of your hair products."

"Smart girl."

"But I have a feeling who might've done it. Ask Flame, I'll be in the garden if you need me."

"Okay." Your dad walked towards Flame's room and gently knocked on his door.

"Come in! Oh hey dad!"

"Flame did you use my shampoo from Hawaii without asking?"

"I don't know what did it look like?"

"It was orange with pink flowers decorating it and it was coconut scented."

Flame put his hand on his chin trying to think, "Oh!" He walked to his bathroom and grabbed the bottle and went back to the bedroom, "Is this it?"

"Yes."

"Sorry about that I thought that you would've let me borrow it."

"You didn't ask me first!" Grell turned to see his lotion from Dubai, "You have my skin care lotion too!" He was fuming, if Flame just had asked he would've gave him some.

"I'm sorry!" Flame threw his up in defense.

"Run."

"What?"

"Run before I kill you because I know you finished them!"

Flame ran off into the house fearing for his life and his father chased him down with a chainsaw, "Where did you even get that chainsaw?!" Flame cried.

"Don't ask questions boy!"

Flame ran to the garden screaming, "Y/N HELP! HELP ME PLEASE!"

"What is it Flame?"

"I accidentally used all of dads shampoo from Hawaii and his lotion from Dubai without asking."

"I've dug a hole for you, what kind of flowers would you like at your grave." You gave a closed eyed smiled.

"Y/n!" Flame sobbed, "This is it I'm gonna die alone!"

"FLAME WHERE ARE YOU?!" You dad stomped around the backyard with his chainsaw.

"You got him mad enough to use the chainsaw. Yep you're dead."

"Y/n I can see him cowering behind you step aside." You did as told because you were a good child.

"Betrayal!" Flame shouted at you. In fear Flame flew into the sky, "he can't get me if I'm up here." There was one thing that he forgot. Your dad has powers too.

Grell controlled the water vapor in the air manipulating it to a point in which he too could fly, "Making this fun for me huh Flame?"

"That's not fair!" Flame started to fly away and shot a strong wind behind him to slow Grell down.

"Puny winds won't stop me!"

While they were fighting in the air you went inside since you were finished with the garden. You walked to the kitchen and got ingredients ready to bake cookies for your family and Saiki, "Maybe I should try something new?" You thought about a new way to do chocolate chip cookies, "Kusuo is always eating coffee jelly so maybe if I melt down the chocolate mix it with coffee and put it back into chip form. Or I could replace liquids with coffee? Well I won't know unless I try!"

About an 3 hours of screams from above and minor flour explosions you have successfully made chocolate chip cookies with coffee. "I think I'll call them Triple C (Chocolate Chip Coffee) cookies!" As you set the hot tray of cookies aside something in the back of your mind told you to go back outside.

You walked outside to see your cousin and father sparing. Long fight short Flame was getting his ass kicked. Besides he knew better than try to beat up the person who keeps a roof over his head.

"I'm not giving up!" Flame shouted.

"Well I'm not tired yet so bring it on!"

You noticed your dads chainsaw wasn't near him, but there were some weird rumbling sounds from your garden. Fearing the worst you ran towards the garden and the chainsaw still in stuck inside the ground, a few of the flowers were burnt, and about half of the garden destroyed.

Oh you were livid, those boys didn't know the world of pain that they've unleashed. You could've always used your powers to grow the garden yourself but instead your put your blood sweat and tears into planting the seeds and watering them. But these weren't just any ordinary flowers, they were flowers from your island.

You angrily stomped over to where the boys were sparing and without hesitation waving your hand they were trapped in hard rock from the neck down. "Y/n what is this about?"

"Hey let me go I'm not done here!"

"You two destroyed half of my garden! Do you know how much work I've put into that?!"

Grell knew he was in deep shit, he knew exactly how much that garden meant to you and he ruined it himself. He felt shameful and Flame felt the same way.

Long story short they tried to run away from you. Key word: tried. You caught them in a second and hit them upside the head and dragged them back inside. "Flame!" You pointed right around him.

"Yes ma'am!" He said nervously.

"Fly to Hawaii and Dubai and get dads shampoo and lotion back and if you aren't back by tomorrow afternoon I will burn all of your manga!"

"Yes!" He quickly left not wanting to stick around your angry self anymore.

"Dad!" You pointed at him.

"Y-Yes Y/n?"

"You better get some new soil and gardening tools since your chainsaw destroyed them! I want each plant that you've destroyed replanted!!" 

"Yes!"

In the end you gave them cookies for being too harsh on them and they apologized for destroying the garden.