Chapter 4 - Paige

Hey Guys, I'm a bit unsure about his chapter, Tell me what you think?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Chapter Four-Paige.

Once I made my way to math methods. I noticed Ollie wasn't here yet so I took seat at the back. My teacher came storming in and he started barking orders about doing 'Chapter One' in our math method text book. This is going to be a fun year with this douchebag of a teacher.

Ollie still wasn't in class. I looked out the window. I pulled my cell phone out; she was already 10 minutes late for class. I opened up a new message to text her.

'Where r u?' I sent it and went back to my work.

A minute later I felt a buzz in my school dress pocket.

'I'm coming!' Ollie sent me, I smiled at the fact that she didn't know what she was getting herself into when she walks into this class, because of our math teacher; he's been having a go at nearly all the students for doing nothing. It's only the first day of school for the year. Ollie sure is going to cop some shit!

The door barged open, I looked up. It was Ollie.

Our teacher, Mr. Blake's head snapped up from his paperwork. He glared at Ollie. "Who are you?" He demanded.

Ollie looked freaked out from the teacher's response. "Olivia. Olivia Branson. Sir." I stifled a laugh. But Mr. Blake heard me and glared at me. I coughed and pretended to go back to my work.

"Are you in this class, Miss Branson?" Mr. Blake asked Ollie, who by was standing frozen at the door.

"Yes. Sir,"

"Why are you late?"

"Um...Ah." She paused and looked at the whole class who was now starting at her, "I had to stay back in cooking?" She said unsure.

"Who was your teacher?" He demanded. Wow. He was one pissed off teacher.

"Ms Parker."

"Take a seat. You can stay back at lunch time."

"But-"Ollie started to argue when Mr Blake put his hand up in a gesture to stop talking and take a seat. She looked around the class and spotted me. As she was walking towards me she mumbled, "Stupid arrogant bastard." The students that heard giggled.

"What was that you just said?" Mr Blake demanded.

"Oh, nothing. Just saying how MUCH I love maths," She said sarcastically as she sat next to me.

"Good job," I said to her as soon as she sat down.

Ollie smiled, "Why thank-you,"

"Yeah, you have had a fantastic first day haven't you?" I said sarcastically.

"It has been brilliant!" She tried to whisper.

We laughed, a bit too loudly too because Mr Blake heard us. "Get to work!" He demanded.

Ollie and I put our head down to 'pretend' to do our work because we so weren't going to do our work because we have too much talking to do. We both stifled a giggle.

All class Ollie and I talked. Ollie told me about her disaster in cooking. When she was telling me about it I tried not to laugh so loud. She's such a silly girl. Anyway! I told her about Daniel being in my English class and Lachlan asking me where she was. She sighed when I mentioned Lachlan. "What are you sighing about?" I asked curiously.

"Just Lachlan; I'm so confused, you know? I like him I do but only half the time. Like one day I'll like him then the next I'm unsure and then the next I don't. But then it starts all over again." She sighed in frustration. Just as I was about to speak she cut me off. "But! There is Daniel." Ollie put on a cheeky smile.

"Gee Ollie," we share a quiet laugh (if that's even possible, well for my and Ollie it is).

"So are there any new guys that have caught your eye?" Ollie asked looking at me intently.

"Ummmm," I felt my face warming up.

"Excuse me Paige? But are you blushing?" I glared at her. "You are too!" that did it; Mr Blake heard her and came storming over.

"What's going on over here?" he demanded. Neither of us responded. "Well?" he prompted. The whole class turned to face us.

"We were just doing our work," Ollie said with a smile.

"She's lying." I said dobbing her in. I turned to look at her. She was giving me a look like 'I'm already in shit!' I smiled. "You see sir, I love Math and I wanted to prove that I'm a good student. But Olivia here hasn't stopped talking to me, she's real distracting sir." Ollie stared at me in disbelief.

"Hmm," Mr Blake said in a gruff. "I guess I'll have to move Olivia then, you can stay back at lunch too though." He said looking at me. I was about to protest when he spoke up. "Only because you were talking to her earlier,"

Ollie looked at me and smiled.

"Come on," the teacher demanded. Mr Blake took Ollie to the only vacant seat which was the one at the very front and next to the door.

There was only ten minutes left of the class but it felt like it took forever. When the bell rang everyone stood up and left the class except for Ollie and myself.

 Mr Blake came around to the front of his desk and sat on it. "Now girls-"He started before he was cut of from his phone ringing. Looking at his phone he mumbled, "I have to take this."

Mr Blake answered his phone, his face turned red and he started arguing with the person on the other end. Walking over to the back window and looking out of it and started arguing more. I sighed.

"Come on lets go while he's not looking." I whispered over to Ollie. Her face brightened as she looked over at Mr Blake who had his back to us. She got up off her seat and we tip toed out the class room together. Once the cost was clear we both burst out in laughter.