Chapter 3 - Paige

Hey Guys !

If your reading this i hope your enjoying my story. it I really love comments ! so please please tell me what you think, all im asking for is your opinion of what you think.

Let me know. =)

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Chapter Three-Paige

Turns out, Daniel is in my English class. He sat next to me and all he did was talk! He wouldn't stop talking! I don't even know what he was talking about, because to be honest I wasn't listening. I don't even know this Daniel kid, I only met him this morning and he's acting like we've been friends for ages. What's with that?

In Music I'm with my friends Luke and Adam.

Luke is so nice and caring. He's one of my best friends; He has honey blonde hair with hazel eyes. When he saw me come into Music he ran up to me and gave me a big bear hug; lifting me off the ground in the process. He also likes to play the drums. That's why he's in Music.

Adam is like the clown of our group of friends. He has dark brown almost black hair with green eyes. Adam's an easy going guy. He doesn't take most things serious; he likes to make everything into a joke, Hence why he's the clown of our group. Everyone loves him and his personality. He's also really good at playing the guitar.

I chose to be in music for something different. To be honest I'm actually good at playing the guitar as well. I've known Adam since I moved to this school when I was in year seven. He taught me the guitar, but now I no longer need lessons from him because I picked it up so easily.

When recess finally arrived; Luke, Adam and I made our way to the locker bay to put our books away. I looked around the whole locker bay looking for Leon, the guy that I met this morning, but to my disappointment he wasn't around.

I don't even know why I wanted him to be there. I don't even know him. Okay, Paige-Leon is just some random guy. Just some random. Random. Guy. He was good looki- JUST SHUT UP HEAD!  Argh. Great now I'm telling myself to shut up.

We headed down to the oval where we normally hang out. Megan, Tyson and Lachlan were already there chatting away.

Megan has shoulder length blonde/brownish hair with blue eyes, Tyson has blonde hair with brown eyes and Lachlan has sandy brown hair with dark green eyes.

When Megan spotted me coming she jumped up and ran straight to me and threw herself at me in a massive big hug.

"Paige!" She exclaimed.

"Hey!" I hugged her back.

"I haven't seen you in ages!" I hadn't been able to catch up with her because she has been in England for the passed few weeks visiting family and she only just got back a couple days ago.

"I know! How was England?" I asked as we headed back to our circle of friends, I sat next to Luke while Megan sat next to me.

"It was BE-A-U-TI-FUL"! She exclaimed.

I laughed.

"Yeah, Megs has been talking about England all period!" Tyson said as he ruffled Megan's hair.

"Hey!" She complained while hitting his hand away and fixing her hair. We all laughed. Everyone thinks that Tyson and Megan should be together and we all know that they like each other but their too 'shy' to tell each other how they really feel. It's actually quite funny.

"Paige?" Lachlan asked me.

"Yeah?"

"Where's Ollie at?" oh and I forgot to mention Lachlan really likes Olivia and I mean really likes her.

"Ahh," I looked around. "I'm not sure." Just then I received a message.

'Paige! OMG you'd never guess what has happened! I have to stay back in class ALL off recess! So I won't have time to grab my Math Method books for next period. So do you think you could please go get them from my locker for me? I'm in really big shit. Stupid cooking teacher I swear! Ollie xx.'

I smiled to myself. She's always getting herself in trouble. I checked the time; we have ten minutes until the bell so I might as well get the books early. I stood up. "I have to go, got to do something for Ollie." I announced.

They all murmured their 'Okays' and 'See you later'.

I made my way to the locker bay. There was only one person in there and of course it was Leon. When he saw me he smiled, I semi smiled and headed to Olivia's locker which she had told me which one and her locker code.

"So we meet again," Leon said from across the room coming towards me.

I unlocked the lock and turned, "We were bound to meet again, Silly. We go to the same school." I smiled brightly at him and turned to face the locker.

"I suppose your right cutie," he came and stood next to me as I searched Olivia's locker.

"Cutie?" I smirked at him.

"So what, you can call me 'Silly' and I can't call you 'Cutie' because if I do say so myself you are more than cute." He flashed me a dazzlingly smile.

 I looked at him eyes wide with shock unable to think of anything to say, I looked away quickly and busied myself by shutting the locker door and locking it.

I turned and headed across the room to my locker. "Well, I guess you're entitled to your own opinion," He followed me and leaned against his locker looking at me with his bright blue eyes.

"So then your opinion of me is 'Silly'?" He asked with a laugh.

I sighed. Why is this guy flirting with me? Doesn't he have someone else to annoy? But I'm not saying he's annoying me I'm just surprised it's me and not any other girl in this school.

"Well, I think that's for me to know." I shut my locker as the bell rang. "I'm going to go now,"

"Why? I'm really enjoying this conversation," he said with a pouty face.

"Conversation?" I tusked. "Well first of all I need to meet my friend and second this room is going to fill up with students within ten seconds."

He stood up straight. "Okay then lets see; 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9..." He stood speechless just as he mouthed the last number 'ten' when students started pilling in.

I smiled up at him and spun on my heel as I headed for the door. I made my way out the door and into the courtyard as someone grabbed me on the elbow and spun me around. The touch was so warm and, and... I don't even know the word to describe, tingling? No. More like the sensation of seeing a whole flock of butterflies flying around you. Something like that. Maybe. 

Once I was spun around I was facing Leon, all I could see was his bright blue eyes. He was standing so close to me that I could feel the heat radiating off his body.

"How did you know that?" He whispered.    

"Know what?" I asked as I looked down at his hand that was still grasping my elbow; feeling the warmth cover my whole arm making its way threw my whole body. I wanted to pull away from his grasp but I didn't want to at the same time. I wonder if he felt the same thing I'm experiencing now.

"The ten second thing?" he looked deep into my eyes. "How did you know that?"

I averted my gaze and turned around, "Hmmm, I just did." I smiled at him over my shoulder as I walked away from him; I left him standing in the middle of the courtyard gaping at me as I walked away.

I could feel his gaze on me as I walked away.