Chapter 8 - Leon

Hey everyone, for whoever is still reading this. im so so so sorry! i'm a terrible person, i havent written in 6 months! i have tried oh so hard to write the next chapter but it just wouldnt happen but when i sat down tonight to start my new story (Look out for that BTW) i decided to check out this story and i was like 'Hey im gonna write the next chapter!' and so i started and finished! I'm  sorry if its a lame, short chapter. but dont froget to vote and comment ;)

Love yyou all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8-Leon

No. She can’t be serious. Cigam? Honestly? I haven’t heard about them in ages, I have heard of them as ‘old stories’ but I haven’t ever come across one. I was told they didn’t exist anymore. This can’t be happening.

Cigam, they started off as a small clan wishing they had the powers to change things and have what they want. They did rituals-that they invented-and from them doing the rituals somehow got them to have powers, magic powers. Each person has different abilities and powers. These people are known as ‘Cigam’s’. The named themselves that because it’s ‘Magic’ backwards. This is crazy!

I need to clear my head; I may as well go for a walk along the beach.

Heading out the front door of my little cottage house in the woods just by the beach, I make my way to the water edge and followed the water line up. It had been raining but it’s cleared up a bit now, the sun has almost gone all the way down too so there’s this faint orange glow along the water. I stop and look out into the ocean, every time I see it like this I am blown away it is always so beautiful.

As I continue to walk I make out a faint shadow of something on the sand up ahead, curious enough my legs decide to take me towards the shadow to check it out. As I approach the ‘shadow’ I realise it’s a person. They are curled up in a tight ball, shaking. My feet took me closer. Once I was close enough I kneeled down on one knee and touched the person on their back. Their head snapped up and their brilliant strawberry blonde hair flipped in the air, the setting sun reflection off the water managed to put a light right on her, and only her. The most beautiful girl I have ever since. Paige.

I stared into her loving eyes, even though I could see the tears that were running down her face. I so badly wanted to wipe those tears away, but I knew I couldn’t because that would be just… weird.

Paige looked back at me with confusion written all over her face.

“What are you doing here?” She croaked as she sat with her legs crossed while still keeping eye contact with me.

“Well,” I chuckle. “The real question is: What are YOU doing here? It’s late, dark and it’s been raining.” Looking down to her bare arms and legs I could see goose bumps. “You could get sick.” I added.

“Meh,” She shrugged the last comment off. “Not like anyone would care.”

I would, is what I wanted to say. Like I know it’s weird that I seem to care so much about her but, I’ve been looking out for her all these years. It’s not my fault I have developed feelings for her.

“I’m sure many people would care, Paige.” I said softly as I sat cross legged in front of her.

“No.” She said simply while shaking her head and wiping away fresh tears from her eyes.

Shaking my head I looked around us, then out the corner of my eye I saw someone standing just inside the tree line looking over at us, hmmm. Looking back at Paige I saw her shiver. Standing up I hold my hand down to her. She looks up at me with tears still in her face and confusion in her now sad eyes. Growing impatient I lean forward and grab her hand and pull her up, un-expectantly as soon as she stands up she leans into me and wraps her arms around my waist; holding on tight. I hear her muffled cried and wrap my arms around her too.

The clouds seemed to take over the sky in a matter of seconds because all of a sudden it started raining and raining heavily. Paige didn’t seem to care because she just held on tighter.

“Come on, I’ll take you back to mine.” I had bent down and whispered into her ear. She nodded softly as I un-wrapped her arms around me and bent down to pick up her bag. “Jump on.” I said as I turned my back to her. Paige wrapped her arms around my neck, jumped onto my back and went limp. Turning my head toward the trees, I notice that the person was only Jae. I saw him slightly nod his head and walk away into the darkness of the forest.

The rain seemed to come down faster as I walked us back along the beach…