🌹 INTRO 🌹

WARNING: PINK TRIGGERS!

THEME SONGS: THOSE WHICH I LIKE!

The cover picture is not the idols whom I like.

It's their friendship which represents you & me.

THIS IS A BOOK ABOUT ME AND YOU!

Okay. Technically, about @kingtae_official, ARMY, and BTS, only!

(Feat. Other Favourite Groups, too)

A DIARY about my present and future works and ideas.

A BOOK with BTS covers, news, and pictures made by me for you!

This book is more of a BLOG because we'll be interacting, here (with my HONEYBUNCH, of course).

I'll be sharing my next book's update ideas.

I'll be holding quizzes and you'll be sharing your favorite themes in comments too.

Wanna know why? It's an author thing-ie.

1) When I hold quizzes they can be hints and you should be actively participating because I'll get to know what my readers want in the story or my stories or my future stories.

2) So, when I'll know what you are wanting or guessing... I might even change the idea of something unexpected that you would like.

*wind-shield-evil-laugh*

3) Many of the quizzes, I would hold, might even be hints for a new book. Maybe, hints for what will be coming...?

Okay, ARMY, if you don't know me, please check out the account @kingtae_official.

SO, LET'S START! WOOHOO!