"Y/N what- What's wrong?"

"Would you rather me abandon everything?! Aft-after you left you were the only one who-" i felt tears brim my eyes. "I did what i had too. So did Stan. So don't scold me for getting you back." I said. "Hell i lost you even before you disappeared into the stupid portal." I slammed my hand on the table.

"What do you even mean?!"

"You were losing your mind! Fiddle already did! Th-Then you call your brother down here, a-and you break his heart well-" i looked at him. "You broke mine the moment you told me he was coming down here! Someone you- you seethed for what they did and-" i looked at him and he seemed so surprised at my sudden outburst, but did he even want to come back?. "S-Stop." I wiped my eyes of the tears before they fell. "Stop making me feel like you didn't wanna come back to me.." i covered my face and after a few moments of silence, and tears falling, i felt his arms wrap around my shoulders and i slid my arms around his chest, clutching the back of his coat.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. "I don't want to make you feel like i didn't want to come back. To be honest for those 30 years even in a different dimension, i was getting your flashes." He said pulling back pointing at my watch. "Sadly, i realized you weren't getting mine." He said and i looked at it.

"Really?" I asked and he nodded smiling, he cupped my face and leaned down kissing my lips, i kissed him back just slightly. "Y'know Ford i think.. i'm gonna.. go to bed." I said and he looked at me confused.

"I tho-"

"I'll see you later." i said walking away and upstairs. I opened the vending machine and closed it behind me. I sunk down in front of it and that's when i saw Dipper walk past me looking sad. "Same here kid."

I said and he looked at me. "H-Hey.. uh you wouldn't happen to like the game Dungeon's, Dungeons, & More Dungeons would you?" He asked and i sighed.

"Yeah actually, i do. But kid, today isn't a great one. Maybe we could play tomorrow.." i said getting up and he looked up at me hopeful.

"Really?!" He smiled and i laughed nodding.

"Really." I said Patting his head and walking to the kitchen to make super. But saw Stanley sitting at the table, and i tensed, great. I ignored his look of curiosity as i entered looking pissed.

"You okay?" He asked standing up and i started to make food.

"Peachy." I mumbled.

"No seriously what's wrong?" He asked and i clenched my eyes together.

"Order pizza." I said and walked out of the room.

"****

"The mayor's dead." Stanley said looking at me in the kitchen

"That's cool." I hummed and flipped through my sketchbook before my brain could process.

"Oh and i'm running for mayor." He said.

"Hmm sounds fun." I said and he snorted. "Hm?" I looked at him. "I'm sorry, what?"

"Mayors dead, and i'm running to be the new mayor." Stanley staid and i went wide eyed. 

"W-What?" I mumbled, how the hell was he supposed to run for mayor if he has no experience in politics except tax fraud. "Mayor? Stanley i don't know.. Are you sure you can even do it?" I asked and he sighed.