Vinnie x self harm/depressed Reader

(Requested by @EzzyGamer)

(Y/N) was depressed and that drove her do self-harm. She wasn't proud of it but she didn't stop. She kept this a secret from the Mice and Charlie. It only stayed a secret because she hadn't been by the garage in a while.

She sighed.

'I know I have to stop, but I can't.' she says in her head.

She goes and washes off the fresh cuts and bandages them. Then there was a knock at her front door. She quickly went to her room and put on a sweater. Then she goes downstairs and answers the door. There stood Vinnie. He was alone.

"Uh....hey Vinnie." she says.

"Hey sweetheart." he says.

She let him come inside.

"Why haven't you come by to see us like you used too?"

"I've....uh....been busy."

He looks at her. It didn't look lie he believed her, but he didn't say anything.

He then sits down on the couch. She also sat down.

"Why are you wearing a sweater?" he asks. "It's the middle of the summer."

"Just cold." she answers.

She then felt liquid goin down her arm. She stands up.

"I'll be right back."

She then goes into the bathroom. She rolls up her sleeve. One of the bandages had broke and blood was everywhere. She quickly cleans her arm and puts a new bandage on. There was a knock at the bathroom door.

"You alright in there?" Vinnie asks.

"Y-yeah."

She puts the sleeve back down.

"Are you sure?" he asks.

She was tryin to clean up the mess.

"I'm coming in."

Her eyes widened as he opened the door.

"Why is there blood?"

She couldn't take it. She fell to her knees, cryin. Vinnie went over to her and got on his knees.

"What's wrong sweetheart?"

"I can't help it."

"Help what?"

She rolled up the sleeves of the sweater. Vinnies eyes widened.

"This." she say. "This is why I don't come and visit."

He hugs her.

"It'll be alright." he says. "And I'm surprised on how you just showed me, that took courage."

She looks up at him. He smiles.

(Sorry it took so long to get this out. Hope you enjoy!)