ch.14 The final love.

~• five years later •~

"Jeice!" (Y/n) shouts as she runs out of her college to see Jeice waiting for her.

"Hey love!" Jeice hugs (y/n). "I missed you!"

"I missed you too! Lets go home!" (Y/n) and Jeice go home. They now have their own house.

"(Y/- (y/n)? I have something to ask you." Jeice looks around nervously.

"Yes Jeice? What is it?" (Y/n) asks. Jeice gets down on one knee...He pulls out a box and opens it. A ring is inside.

"Will...you marry me?" Jeice asks, his minty green eyes stare up at her. (Y/n) smiles and her eyes light up.

"Yes!! Yes yes! Yes! Yes I will Jeice!!" (Y/n) sequels and Jeice puts the ring on her finger, smiling happily he hugs her tightly and they start to laugh together. "I love you so much Jeice! I want to be with you forever!" (Y/n) starts to cry of happiness.  Jeice grins and laughs.

~•time skip, they tell Goku•~

"Is getting married a type of food?" Goku smiles.

"No dad, its like what you did with mom before you had us." (Y/n) face palms.

"Ohhhh, that...Cool!" Goku replies and looks at Jeice. "You'll take care of her right?!"

"Yes of course I will," Jeice can't stop smiling as he responds.
~•time skip•~

Its the wedding day of (y/n) and Jeice, the wedding is just as Jeice and (y/n) envisioned it, they kiss as the priest says "you may kiss the bride" they both kiss as they are now married, they have a happy life together and have children...

The End.

Hey guys....thank you for reading this book I love you all, thank you soo much. And I will not..see you next time on she's mine...

All though...I might make a second book of it.