ch.1 red man?

"(y/n)!! Honey get up!" My mother chi chi says pulling me out of my dreamless sleep.

"Huh..? Oh..hi mom.." i responded sitting up in bed.

"Come on almost time for breakfast!" Mom walks away from the door way. I close my door again and get dressed in over the knee high black sock and sneakers. With shorts and a normal shirt. I walk into the dining room to see my brother goten and father goku sitting at the table waiting for mom to be done with breakfast.

"Hey! (Y/n)! Hows my daughter!!" Dad joyfully smiles and laughs.

"Im good dad! How are you today?" I reply being quite happy this morning. And smile at him.

"Im good!" He responds. I look at goten.

"Hey goten whats up?" I ask. He looks at me as I sit down in a chair.

"Oh im good (y/n)!" Goten smiles happily it reminds me of dad alot. I brush through my (h/c) hair with my fingers. Then mom gets our plates and places them infront of us.

"Thank you mom!" Goten and I say in union.

"Your welcome sweethearts, anyway dig in!" She says. Then we all eat like so much food it can feed an army..well i am half saiyan so of course i eat alooot.

~•timeskip to 10:00 am•~

"Come on (y/n). I want you to try and hit me with your best shot. You got this!" My dad encourages me to train. I hit him and he rubs his arm.

"Ow. That was a pretty good hit (y/n) good job!" He ruffles my hair.

"Dad! Im 15 im not a baby anymore!! You dont need to ruffle my hair!" I say smiling and knock his hand down.

"Hahahaahhahahahaa!! He ruffles your hair like a child!!" Goten laughs while climbing a tree.

"Hmph. Fine goten you got beef?! Lets get it then come here!!" I chase after him.

"AHHHH YOU BETTER STOP!, STOP!! STOOOOP!!!" He screams dramatically while im laughing chasing after him. Dad smiles and laughs while face palming.

"COME HERE NOW YOU MONKEY!" I mock what frieza said before he died wich was when my older brother gohan was a child.

"Hey!! Were the same race!" Goten comments. I laugh and fall on my behind.

"Hahahaha!! Your right but your more of a monkey!" I point at him trying to climb a tree now.

"Huh??? O...oh. heheehe sorry." He jumps off the tree.

"Yeah you were doing that to escape me weren't you???" I laugh and get up.

"Maybe."

"KAKOROT!!!" Goten and I swing our heads around and see vegeta hovering in the air looking like he seen a ghost or something.

"Oh hey vegeta! What's up?" Father joyfully says while waving.

"Now is not the time for your stupidity Kakorot!!" Vegeta growls.

"Huh...? Well okay, anyway what's wrong?" Dad asks. Vegeta flys down and lands.

"I think that damn Ginyu force is back, I saw a red man flying around our atmosphere while I was training with the namekian. Or Piccolo whatever his name is." Vegeta crosses his arms.

"What?!" I butted in. "What do you mean you think they're back?!!! That can't be possible! They are dead aren't they?!" I start to freak out.

"Calm down (y/n), you don't know what the Ginyu force was like. It was worse than you think...just lay off. I need to talk to vegeta for a bit. Go hang out with bulma." My father says shooing me and my brother.

"Fine..." I walk to bulma's with goten. And knock on the door. It opens to reveal the blue haired woman we always known ever since we were babies.

"Oh! Hey (y/n) it's so good to see you! And you to Goten!" She says while giving both of us hugs.

"Good to see you to Bulma!" I say to her.

"Well come on in!" Bulma opens the door to let us in. We went inside and sat down at the table where Trunks is.

"Hey trunks what's up!" Goten greets Trunks.

"Oh hey Goten!" Trunks says to him. "Oh hey (Y/n)! What have you been doing?" Trunks looks at me.

"Nothing really...I've just been....up to really nothin these days y'know? I wish there was action! So like i could test my fighting skills!!" I respond.

"Well dad told me there was a red man out in the atmosphere flying around earth checking it out. What if its the guy from the ginyu force we heard about? Well it could mean a fight we could help in... but at the same time it...would be dangerous right?" He says.

"Probably...but they would be nothing compared to dad now of course. Right (y/n)?" Goten says while looking at trunks. Then me.

"Yea. Of course. I don't think it will be as bad as it used to be." I nod my head.

___________________________

WORD COUNT: 824

So before I go i want to thank you all for reading! And that im sorry this was late. It was meant to be on friday AHEM NOVEMBER 15! But without further a do thank you!! And goodbye! Btw ill do more words once i get used to writing this story. See you next time on shes mine!