ch.10 when your not around.

"(Y/n)?! Come on I'm sorry!! Come back to me please!!" Dads voice yells. I hide behind a tree crying, trying to mask my energy. I feel like some air goes past my face and see dad in front of me with a sad look in his dark eyes. He grabs my wrists and pulls me up from my form as I'm screaming and crying no. "Come on (y/n) get yourself together, come here." Dad grabs me and pulls me to his chest hugging me. "I know your in pain...but its ok. We all experience this.." Father says gently. "I'm here for you (y/n).."

"Why...WHY?! why didn't you save him?!" I cry harder and hit his chest repeatedly growling and crying and screaming into his chest. "I hate you!!!! I hate you so much." I keep hitting him doing nothing as he just holds me.

"Shh, its going to be ok..." Dad holds me. "Just let it out." I keep hitting him as he allows me. I cry harder and bite him to try to stop crying. Dad lets out a small grunt. As I slowly stop crying he lifts me up a bit and starts walking. I hit his back.

"NO NO NO!! PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO GO HOME PLEASE!!" I yell hitting dads back. He starts running and I keep hitting his back and kicking dads stomach. As we reach home he runs up the stairs to my room and puts me on my bed gently. He kisses my head. And puts a blanket over me and holds me until I sleep.

~•time skip•~

I get up rubbing my head. "Where...a..am I? Ow...my head...I'm...in my bed?!" As if on cue I hear a knock at my door. "GO AWAY!" I growl. And curl up into a ball rocking back and fourth.

"(Y/n)? Can I come in please?" Dad asks I sigh and say,

"F..fine.." I close my eyes for a couple of seconds I hear dad knelt next to me.

"How are you feeling?" He asks.

"Not good." I mumble back,

~°goku's pov :)°~

"I have to get those Dragon Balls, soon. (Y/n) is a wreck, maybe Bulma has a Dragon Radar? Probably so..." I think to myself for a moment and stand up. "I'll be right back (y/n)." I look at her form then walk out of the room and speeding to Bulma's the second I'm out of there.

"Goku?! What's the matter?!" Chi Chi yells.

"(Y/N) IS WHAT THE MATTER IS!!" I run to Bulma's door and bust it open Vegeta looks at me.

"Kakorrot, what the hell?! Next time knock you clown." Vegeta scoffs. I scratch the back of my head and nervously laugh a bit with a quick 'sorry' and run to Bulma.

"Goku is everything alright?" Bulma looks at my curiously.

"(Y/n)....sad....need...D..Dragon Radar.." I pant.

"Calm down say that again.." Bulma turns to me fully.

"I need the Dragon Radar...For (y/n), she's...really sad since her lover died and PLEASE WILL YOU JUST HELP ME OUT!!" I get teary eyed. Bulma gets a smile on her face and laughs.

"I have one, here!" Bulma hands it over and I jump around happily smiling.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!" I laugh happily and speed out while she yells your welcome to me and Vegeta calls me a clown. I get home and yell for Chi Chi. "Chi Chi!! Heheeh! Look what Bulma gave me so I can cheer up (y/n)!" I laugh Chi Chi looks at me strangely.

"How will that?! cheer her up?" Chi Chi snarled. I look at her with curiosity.

"Well.....so we can ge-

"YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO ANSWER THAT DID YOU HEAR HOW SHE TALKED TO ME EARLIER?!" Chi Chi screams in my face.

"But Chi Chi....-" I get bonked on the head by her. "Chi Chi, listen. its to get her....lover....back..."

"LOVER?! SHE IS NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE ONE." Chi Chi screams and runs inside.

"CHI CHI!!!!" I chase after her she runs up the stairs.

"(Y/N)! YOU GET YOUR BOTTOM OVER HERE NOW!" Chi Chi screams,

"NO!" (Y/n) yells back and Chi Chi bangs on the door while (y/n) cries loudly.

"STOP." I shout angrily, Chi Chi looks at me surprised about me raising my voice.

°•later that night and y/n's pov•°

"The one person who I love...is gone." I cry silently, staring out of the window.

"(Y/n)? Are you ok?" Goten's voice asks from the other side of the door.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yell. I hear him running away from the door. I cry a bit louder then I hear something, I immediately turn around to see Jeice...but...as a ghost. "Jeice?!?!" I widen my eyes as the room temperature drops, he hugs me, a cold chill goes down my spine.

"Please, don't cry for me. Live for me, I will be back I promise." Jeice's voice echos in my ears.

"Please don't go.." I look at him.

"I'm going to have to...for now." The cold disappears as he says that. I yell and punch my mirror..looking at myself through the shattered shards. Then at my bloody knuckles with glass in them.

"Fuck.." I say under my breath and open my window..and remember Jeice when he jumped out of my window on thanksgiving..I fall to my knees and start to cry. Then his laugh echos in my head. I cry a bit more. Then I punch a wall. Putting a hole in it. I see a shadow outside my door.

"(Y/n). Come unlock this door now." Dad commands in a firm voice. I slowly get up. And unlock it. He opens the door and hugs me. "I know its going to hurt for a while..Its going to be ok (y/n) I promise, but I want to tell you something..

He will be back soon."

______________________________________

WORD COUNT: 1008

Hi. Thats all I have to say hi. Have a good weekend :). 😺🌺🥀

('•~'•) idk anymore good bye.

".....thanks for reading for now. The author will be back soon i love you reader. From jeice."