STARs & KNIGHTs?

A/N: Enjoy! And there may be some Typos...

(Rin POV)

Rin, is the name! Don't cha dare forget about it. I have orange hair and brown eyes. My element is Pop. Aira is Lovely. Sora is feminine. Tomoyo is ethnic. I'm saying this if they have not stated....yet. I'm a tomboy and Im proud to be one. Unlike ten others Ai-chan met me in Canada. Im half Canadian and half japanese. My mom is japanese ,while my dad is Canadian. I make the songs of STARs. I also play a guitar. Well enough about my personal info. I use to play soccer, but I got into an accident. After I was healed......they replaced me.

(Flashback)

About 2 and a half weeks after they betrayed me, Ai-chan came to Canada. I was praticing soccer when Ai-chan passed by. The ball rolled over to her. I said in English (Me: since Aira was Japanese) "Hey, can you pass that to me?" I asked her. Ai-chan then said in English "I don't speak English, I speak japanese" I then responded in japanese "can you pass that to me?" Then she passed it to me. We played for quiet awhile. I sang to her, and she invited me to join STARs with Sora, And Tomoyo. I gladly joined, because I had nowhere to go.

Normal POV ------back to the airport------

STARs walked to the exit when.."Aira-chan~~" said ????. STARs turned around. It was KNIGHTs, the most popular boy idol group in the world! "Kaito?! Why are you here?",Aira questioned Kaito. "Well we are going to Japan to compete agnaist this group called 'Callings'. Right Hikaru, Satoshi, and Yuki?" Kaito said excitedly. "S-Satoshi!?", Rin shouted. "Yo Rin!",Satoshi greeted. "Well enough chit-chatting we have to get to Yokohama soon.", Tomoyo

Said. "Alright Tomo-chan. No need to be so cold.",Hikaru cheerfully said. Together STARs and KNIGHTs went from Tokoyo to Yokohama.

--------------at Yokohama--------------

Aira POV

"We're fianilly here!", I heard Tomoyo said while stretching. I thought 'I haven't been here for two years..... I wonder what my so called 'friends' are doing. Sho. I used to like him...,but now I like Kaito. Then we went to Pretty Top. That's our agency for now....I hope.

With MARS and Rizumu POV

"Nee nee (meaning: Hey Hey) I heard that the legendary idol group STARs is going to participate in the Rainbow Cup. They surpass us in just 2 WHOLE YEARS!!!!",Akari said with stars in her eyes. "I also heard that the No.1 boy band is going to compete agnaist Callings!" I shouted. "Callings is gonna win for sure!" Saki stated. "Well...you never know. They are competing agnaist the number one boy band In the WORLD!!!",Mion added. Suddenly the door opened. "CALLINGS!",they all shouted. "Hello, MARS"Sho greeted. "Akari-tan~", greeted Hiro.

(Hinata: allow me to explain. Hiro is the newest member of Callings. Akari's love interest)

Hinata: sorry if it's short..again. I NEED TO THINK OF IDEAS!

Ja nee~

-Hinata