Special Chapter: Awards goes to..... Part 1

Hinata: soo tomorrow Feburary 10th is my awards assembly....I'm sooo nervous....

(Aira POV) (and this takes place after one year Aira left MARS and went to STARs) Oh and Aira-chan (the one who posted on my wall) sorry for not being able to update. Things are just so crazy. First an unit test, then projects due, then awards assembly!

'So tomorrow is the awards ceremony for the best girl idol group..... Of course 'MARS' is in it, but I don't think they stand a chance agnaist us.' I sighed at the pressure I am going to face tomorrow. 'But I will have to do my best! For the team!' Then I dozed off, sleeping that is.

(Dream world, in grade 1)

"The award for being kind and honest goes to.....Harune Aira!", Ms.Lana said energetically. (Hinata: the grade 1 teacher. Totally made up. I was thinking of Legend Zelda for some reason and used Lana's name. If you know what I am saying)

The class cheered I went up to get my certificate. I had a very big smile back then.....

(End)

'that was just a dream....' I looked at the clock. 6:47. Wait... I was suppose to wake up at 6:30..... OMG IM 17 MINUTES LATE!!!! I quickly got changed to my normal black t-shirt (Hinata: that has the word STARs on it) and a pink skirt, with a dark blue jacket on. I can't forget my hat! I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a piece of toast. While I was running to the agency I ate my toast.

(At the agency)

"Ai-chan! You barly made it!", Rin shouted with a frown on her face.

"Gomen, Gomen (sorry, sorry) I slept in.", I said with an awkward smile.

"Well, your here now so.... Let's make sure we have the right things!",Tomoyo said in a sing song voice.

"I shall agree. Let's review our schedule. Shall we?", the blunette said.

"Ok~",we all said.

Schedule

7:00 we have photo shooting.

7:30 we have reversal.

8:40 we have a show to go to.

9:50 we have another show to go to.

10:30 we to have prepare for the awards assembly.

11:30 our lunch time.

12:15 awards start.

12:20 waiting to be called out.

12:35 the introduction

12:40 five minute break

12:45 announcing the awards.

(Let's start from introduction )

"Ohayo Minna (Hello, everyone!) im your MC today and my name is KoCo!",the MC shouted.

"And I'm your special guest! The Former, Former, Former Prism Queen Karina Togashi! I'm pleased to be here today!", Karina said with enthusiasm.

The crowd cheered loudly.

"So today we are giving awards to the greates prism show idol group!!!!! Our contestants today are.......MARS (the crowd goes wild!), Serenon with K, GoLdEn (made. Up), (and many more.....), our last contestant formed a year ago and made many many fans. It is the one and only.....",KoCo trailed off

"STARs!!!!!!", Karina continued for KoCo.

(Some of the comments)

"Whaaaa STARs Your gonna win this thing!"

"Who should I route for? MARS or STARs?"

"GO STARs, GO STARs, GO STAAAAARs!!!!!!"

"Win this thing for your fans!"

"ANY HATERS OF STARs WILL HAVE TO FACE ME!!!!!"

(Let us continue.) (Mia Agaha: Hey what about me!?!?! Hinata: your group haven't even formed yet! Mia Ageha: awwww)

"Ok, now it is the 5 minute break. Please use the time wisely", Togashi said.

(A/N: pretend MARS knows STARs but not that well..., and after the 5 minute break)

"Let go straight to the awards! First off the Group who Shined the brightest out of all goes to......STARs!!!!", Karina continued. "Congratulations STARs here is your Medal(s)."

"Yay arigatou (thank you)", Rin made a peace sign.

"Thankyoufansiloveyousoomuch!", Tomoyo said quickly. (Translation: Thank You fans I love you soo much!)

"Thank You",Sora bowed.

"Thanks!",I said.

"The next award is for being on the most shows and participating in tournaments is......MARS!!!",KoCo announced.

"San Kyuu Minna!",Rizumu said while skating to the stage.

"Heh, thought so", Saki whispered.

"It's like a dream!," Akari said.

"Our hard work paid off",Mion smiled.

(Let's skip to the final award)

"Fans please use your SmartPhone to figure out if MARS should win the grand award or STARs",KoCo Said.

(A few minutes later)

MARS: ///////////////////////////////////

STARs: ////////////////////////////////////

(/ is 100 people)

"And the winner is...........STARs!!!!!!." Karina continued "Congratulations you STARs are this years most outstanding idol group! Here is your reward."

Karina handed STARs a trophy decorated with 3 surprise prism stones. The trophy had a elegant design on it. On the metal part it said

2012 WINNER OF

BEST IDOL

STARs

Hinata: Part 2 is comming after 1 normal chapters! On the 14 (Feb 14) there is the Valentines special.

Summary for Valentines Special.

Kaito Route

The day before Valentines Day, Aira is making friendship chocolate for her good friends. That is Tomoyo, Rin, and Sora. Aira is also making chocolates for KNIGHTs. But when Saki comes to Aira's locker (where she stores her bags and stuff) she steals her chocolate that Aira was about to give to Kaito. Will Aira find out who took it or will she not find it on time?

Sho Route

Aira is making friendship chocolates to Tomoyo, Rin, Sora and all the rest of the KNIGHTS. She then remembers her old days and made chocolate for Sho too. But when she remembers that Sho betrayed her too what will happen to the chocolate? Will Aira give the chocolate to Sho? Or will she make chocolates for MARS and all the rest of Callings, because of their time together? Will Saki do anything?