Epilogue: I- No We Remember You

Hinata: So this is the Last of Pretty Rhythm: Reborned Aira. Next season will be called Pretty Rhythm: Eternal Friends

(Aira POV)

Today is the day when we STARs perform at Starlight Stadium. But, before we perform I wanted to go somewhere. I continued to stare at the wall. The years I have been spending with STARs was great, and I hope that STARs will be together forever. But I know that's not going to happen. Like you I get old. Like all legendary prism star units, we have to break up someday. No matter what I will always remember my team. Like the legendary unit Eclipse, they disbanded. And to this very day I still remember the leader of Eclipse's words. "We Eclipse may be disbanding, but we will always be in your hearts. As long as the Sun is burning, as long as the Moon is orbiting the Earth, the Solar Eclipse will always happen, and when that times comes, I hope that you will always remember us." I hope STARs will be a legendary idol group like Eclipse. Well....I should go to that place.

I walked to that place and smiled. Everything is so nostalgic. Everything is the same as ever. I then got very emotional. My cheeks turned hot. My eyes got watery. I shed a tear. The place where I first performed my first prism show, and the place where me and Rizumu performed for Mion. It's sad to think that my precious friends forgotten about me. Will you feel the same? It has almost been 3 years since my friends forgotten about me. Will it take 3 years to break the spell that Saki-chan placed on my friends? I dried my tears with my handkerchief. The 3 years that I have been spending wasn't for nothing! On the way I cried, laughed, smiled, frowned, and got angry. But, I always know that Sora, Tomoyo, and Rin will always be with me. No matter what happens I will not give up! So please you won't give up...right? Leaving my past behind I walked to the agency, preparing to perform.

It's time that we STARs perform. I am putting all my feelings into this performance. I glanced at my teammates. Sora, Tomoyo, and Rin all nodded at me. Giving me approval to do that jump.

(Hinata: during the song there will be (....) those things and that's Aira's Thoughts and *....* means that it has switched to that person in singing. And during the song the prism jumps are going to appear. Like in the middle.)

Title: Dear My Future -To the Future Me-
(PRDMF: (Pretty Rhythm Dear My Future) opening theme. All rights reserved to the creator of the song)
Sora, Tomoyo, Aira, Rin: The moment the dream I gave up on comes true,
All: Welcome! Dear My Future!

Aira: I say to the me in the future I still can't see,
Aira: Even if your wings have broken,
Aira: With every teardrop, you will become stronger. You can stand up one more time.

Tomoyo, Sora: Don't ever forget that you have friends, no matter what the time!

Sora: If you leave it as just an admiration, nothing will change.

Rin did the Eternal Summer Days jump. She appeared in a snowy land. She dropped a plants seed on the snow. Then light appeared. The snowy field started to be a emerald green grass. With flowers in variety of flowers growing. Rin then appeared with a soccer ball and some friends. She shit the ball and scored. Rin jumped up and said "Eternal Summer Days!"

Rin: Muster your courage, and let's take the first step ahead!
Rin: Having a heart that challenges things is important. Let's stand back up, no matter how many times.

Tomoyo: I say to the me in the future I still can't see,

Sora did Fantasy Tea Party. You all know the Disney story Alice and The Wonderland right? Well instead of Alice and the Wonderland its Sora and The Wonderland. Sora appeared having a tea part with Mad Hatter and Co.

Aira: Are you living, being true to yourself?
(Am I living to myself? Am I being true to myself?)
Aira: A heart that can change even change hardships into joy will open the door to the future."

Tomoyo then did the Photo Album jump. Out of nowhere a book appeared. And it said Tomoyo's Photo Album. The book opened. A picture of baby Tomoyo appeared. She was in the hospital with her mother. Then a photo of Tomoyo in kindergarten appeared. Then Middle school, High school, first debut as a prism star, and with her friends MARs. Then the book closed and Tomoyo whispered 'Photo Album, a place where you store your precious memories.'

(Will my joy come to me?)

All: If you have feelings that will never lose, let's make your wish come true!"

Rin: You can't move ahead thinking about this and that,
Tomoyo:And actions speak louder than works, so let's continue running!

(I made the decisions to do this jump and I'm gonna put all my feelings into this jump!)
I skated around the rink, dancing, and hearing the voices of my clothes. It's just like the time I performed Aurora Rising Dream. I wanted to hear more of my clothes voice. More more I thought. Then I jumped. "Aira Reborn!" I shouted. I appeared as Harune Aira with old MARs, but them the picture shattered. I then reappeared as the Aira in STARs.

Sora: Let's overcome all of the walls that get in our way, and we will meet in the future for sure."

Aira: If you leave it as just an admiration, nothing will change.
Aira: Muster your courage, and let's take on the first step ahead!
Sora, Aira: Having a heart that challenges is important, *Rin, and Tomoyo's turn to sing* Let's stand back up, no matter how many times.
All: This is me tomorrow that will connect to the future.

When we finished our prism show, the crowd cheered. KoCo said a few comments then the show was over. When I went off stage, I can't believe what I saw. Callings, MARs, Serenon with K, they all greeted me.
"Aira, We are sorry", Mion Started.
"For forgetting you...", Sho trailed off.
"A precious friend..", Kaname sounded sad.
"I can't believe", Serena said. (I don't know if it's Serena or Serenon or something else. Please correct me!)
"We have..", Kanon's voice was shaky.
"Forgotten you. And we were your precious friend. And what's worse it's after you've become the Prism Queen. We are so sorry the it took us 3 years to figure out that we forgotten you. We are not asking you to forgive us...but please accept our apology.", Rizumu said while tears streamed down her face.
".......", Sora looked surprised.
".......", so was Tomoyo.
"........", and Rin Also.
".......", I didn't know what to say. "....Apolgy accepted." I started. "I glad you remembered me *tears started to form* I-im s-so glad that y-you remembered me.. And it didn't take years and years... I wanted you to notice me. It's sad if your friends forgotten you for good. I have always thought that you will never remember me. I can't express how happy I am. And I-I will s-say this once... Will.. You.. Be... My friend again?"
"Yes!", they all replied while shedding tears of happiness with me.
"Let me say this. No. Let us say this", Rizumu smiles.
"We Remember You!"
My tears went down, my eyes got very watery. I started to cry furiously. But they were tears of joy...
"Good for you Ai-chan!", Rin said while crying.
"Congratulations Ai-chan", Sora gave an eye close smile.
"Ai-Chaan!", Tomoyo hugged me.
I'm glad they remembered me..
Almost all stories have a happy ending. And this my fellow reader. Is a super happy ending.
And the moral of this story is never forget your friend(s).
The End~
Hinata: Wait till season 2! Ja nee!